Bug details

recent files

My "Recent Files" list in Xd and my "Recent" list which appears when I right click Xd on my taskbar do not seem to show any correlation. The Xd recent files list is accurate, but the taskbar list seems wildly wrong. See attached

2 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Pete Conway shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Recent document gets deleted whenever XD is closed. What I get when I go to the open document dialog is what was your typical selection prior to former update, meaning a selection of files that haven't been opened for months. If I start open and saving docs again the recent document section gets populated with the recent docs again. Seems to me that this function is unstable as it doesn't keep the recent documents history when the application is closed. I'm all up to date on both XD and Windows.

• T Rithesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yesterday i have updated adobe .it worked well and again today it is not loading recent files

• T Rithesh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

whenever I open the adobexd the recent files will be loading constantly. not even showing up after 30mins.

• Jan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also have issues with the recent files window:

Whenever I open XD and get the Open recent files overview none of the files are even remotely recent. I get files that are randomly picked from all types of months but none of them are even close to being recent although I have a very high activity, so there are plenty recent files to show.

Feedback and Knowledge Base