Bug details

May 14th 2018 Adobe XD not working correctly on Windows

Been using XD for over a year and no real issues. Updated to latest version yesterday and since then I am no longer able to save any files that I open from Creative Cloud back to Creative Cloud. Additionally I have experienced difficulties exporting as PDF and more significantly When I am creating designs the speed is now down to an unmanageable lag. If I am tying text in a design, there is a lag of 3-4 seconds between typing and the text appearing. It is making work impossible. I am using Microsoft Surface Studio, and Windows 10. I have raised a ticket already about not being able to save back to Creative Cloud, but the new issue of speed problem is more chronic and limiting.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Paul Dev shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Paul:

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with XD. I’ve seen issues reported recently with saving files to Creative Cloud. I’ve also seen reports with Surface Studio with Win10 RS4.

It’s hard to determine if the problems you’re seeing are related to the recent XD update or are caused by other factors.

Who is your ticket open with? Also, is it possible for you to remove XD 8 and re-install XD 7 and work on that? Unfortunately you won’t be able to open any files you’ve saved in XD 8. But it will hopefully give some clue as to the root cause.

Do post further and let me know what you find.

Thanks!
Nina
Adobe XD

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
    I am unable to type at all in Adobe XD on my Windows 10 PC.
    Is that a bug that can be resolved soon? I need to get designs out!

Feedback and Knowledge Base