Export resolutions are wrong
It seems that exporting @x1, @x2, @x3 does the opposite.
Creating a new iphone 6+,7+,8+ screen with the XD preset dimension of 414x736 (This should be the @x1 size) should export @x2 (828x1472) and @x3 (1242x2208) BUT instead it export smaller dimensions assuming that the XD preset artboard size is the @x3 which is wrong.
1. Version: XD version 22.214.171.124
1. Create a project with the preset dimension for the iPhone 6/7/8 Plus
2. File/Export and select PNG, iOS with the x3 options.
3. Check the 3 exported image file dimensions.
3. Expected images dimension result:
4. Actual image dimensions result:
Sorry for the confusing. It sounds like you are changing the “Designed At” option in the Export dialog. Instead, leave this set to 1x and you will receive a 1x, 2x and 3x bitmap in the resolution you expect. For more information on how to use “Designed At”, please see this article:
1 commentComments are closed
Carl D commented
Ok thanks for the help.