Bug details

Windows scrollbar covering in the preview screen

Please take a look at the attached screenshot. As you can see, on Windows, the vertical scrollbar is inside the preview window, covering part of the content which is not ok and looks really bad and unprofessional, especially when presenting a demo to a client.

Hope you can fix this!

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cristian Dragos shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Daniel Vianna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have something similar, when you do desktop preview the scrollbar is on top of the content instead of the side. I also can't get full preview (there are two black bars on both sides despite the document having the same resolution as my desktop (1920 x 1080). https://i.imgur.com/srNOBXu.jpg

• David Bradbury commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a note, widening the window doesn't prevent the scroll bar from overlaying. You'd need to widen the art board and leave a blank area - Which would then show when you're not scrolling. Even an option to disable seeing the scroll bar (while still allowing scrolling) would be more desirable I think.

• AdminDaniel Wabyick (Admin, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

(I stand corrected, the scroller will continue to cover the content with a resize. However, using a touchpad, if possible, will give you friendly scrollers).

We are still investigating.

• AdminDaniel Wabyick (Admin, Adobe) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Christian,
    We'll investigate, but a few workarounds.

1. If you use a trackpad for input instead of a mouse, you will see the overlay scroller. (This is how Windows works by default).

2. You can always slightly widen the window to avoid the overlaid content.

We'll investigate if we can force an overlay style scroller all the time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base