Slow load and selection problems in Windows 10
As of the 5/16/17 update, trying to select objects right after the file opens causes the app to freeze or slow down dramatically for almost a minute. If you try to select a different object or deselect it doesn't do anything and then it looks like it struggles to catch up. This was not the case in the previous version.
Can you provide more details?
- XD version
- OS version
- Detailed steps of what you’re trying to accomplish and
- Screen grabs or videos that demonstrate the problem
Same problem. Windows 10(64x) on a lenovo i7 laptop. Very annoying. Hope to see this fixed soon. It's cutting in my design times.
Alexander Dimitrov commented
Can say the same. On latest Windows 10 version and latest adobe XD version (at the time of this comment) Adobe XD is very slow, buggy and crashes constantly. A list of a few bugs:
1. Color picker goes all blue or red with no option to pick colour until restart.
2. The program randomly crashes on alt-tab or while in the background without errors. It's just closed.
3. After moving various elements or selecting, it freezes up to a minute.
4. Importing image (even 200kb) can take up to two minutes on SSD drive. Or it crashes.
5. Ctrl+Shift+I doesn't always work.
All of this was seen on Acer Swift 5 laptop