Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Shapes get converted to Path

When ever I copy a shape (Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Circle) from one document into another XD document, few of the shapes gets converted into a paths automatically. This behaviour is quite often happening often now.

This is quite frustrating because we have auto-animate transitions and
    everything messes up.

Using Adobe XD 14.0.42.12

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe XD Saving to Cloud (Share a document) Problems -Saving Error Without Response

Hey there.

Adobe XD CC new update on the automatic cloud saving is sucks!

I can't save my work to be preview at the Adobe XD mobile app.

The saving process error in form of continously saving without ending.

I have wait for the whole day and nothing happen, my internet connection all work well.

In fact I also have tried on different computer, still the same.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XD not processing font weights properly

Hi, we are using XD version 14.0.42.14 on a MacOSHigh Sierra 10.13.6 and we have trouble with font weights in a same text bloc.

We can create the text zone without any problem. We then set the selected words in both bold and regular weights - in the same font. All is good.

Then when we close and reopen the file later, the bold and regular gets completely random in our text and we have to make it all over again, numerous times.

We've had this issue on various files, on various fonts as well. We always use Google fonts,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe Cloud bug

My Adobe Cloud on the desktop is logging alone and does not stay logged in.

The attached message appears and continues giving the same error.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Open file stored on computer has become extremely slow after XD started automatically saving to cloud

Hi, I didn't opt to save my files on the cloud. I saved my files on my computer, and it feels like users are being penalized for not using the cloud. It takes forever to access files from the "My computer" tab. The section takes several seconds to refresh, it happened instantly earlier, before the save to cloud.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello:

Sorry to hear you’re having problems working with XD.

Can you share some details to help with investigation?
    - OS version
    - AdobeID
    - Country location
    - Network (home/office)
    - Adobe Sync version, in Creative Cloud application go to Preferences>Creative Cloud> Files

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

6. Preserve scroll position flashes top of artboard briefly

1. Version 14.0.42.14

2. How to reproduce: move between two artboards with preserve scroll position turned on while scrolled down. Keep default transitions (dissolve).

3. Expected: goes from artboard 1 to artboard 2 while maintaining position and transitions smoothly.

4. Actual: briefly flashes the top of artboard 1 before showing artboard 2 at preserved scroll position

5. Video included.

Am I missing something? Or did the new update cause this little glitch?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Prototype Overlay Bug

I am having trouble with the prototype overlay function where we cannot hide the one overlay after being shown if the same page has the two or more overlays over different elements also

Suppose i am designing dropdown for navbar links if one link overlay is shown and i cannot jump to another links overlay it doesnot hide like it used to

Can you help me with that if i am doing it wrong or is it a bug ?

i have attached a short clip with the attachment with same overlays attributes hope this make you clear what i…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Text disappears

When clicking on a text box to edit, the text goes white providing little feedback and making it difficult to edit efficiently.

See attached.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Pinch to Zoom Stops working Unless toggled off and on again on Mac

I'm filing this as a new bug because A) I couldn't successfully vote for another version of this bug and B) the bug was labeled as not reproducible. It still happens and is a problem. toggling pinch to zoom off and on fixes it, but it is annoying.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. The size of canvas(body) depends on high of browser.

The size of canvas(body) depends on high of browser. The body should be full screen sized but its have only half of real size.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/isli4kispsp22eu/23.wmv?dl=0
    windows 10
    chrome

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

The video linked shows content being resized to fit based on browser window size. This is working as designed.

FWIW, overlays are static and will not move based on scroll position.

Is it possible that what you’re seeing is working as expected but not as you’d like it to?

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

11. Huge Bug on Prototyping - Can't remove previous artboard link.

not able to remove previous artboard link. and there is also some issue with prototyping methods, like son somescreen its behaving like toggle trigger.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. XD keeps crashing after October 2018 Update

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
    Processor 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7
    Memory 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
    Graphics Radeon Pro 460 4096 MB
    Intel HD Graphics 530 1536 MB

After using XD every half an hour to 1 hour or so, the program becomes unresponsive. And eventually having to force quit the software or restart my computer again and again.

According to my activity monitor, XD takes up the most memory at 5GB.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Error 44 when trying to update published Design Spec

FIX THIS! I know you're aware of it, I've read what to do about mitigating it and nothing you suggest works. Your software is broken so stop screwing around and fix it, because you are costing all of us that took a chance with you time and money.

And by the way, the fact that you haven't fixed this in months has convinced me that XD is going to end up bloated garbage like the rest of CC is now, so I will be doing all future projects with Sketch or Invision studio, because they fix their bugs in a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. prototype

Prototype dosen't load propaly or dosen't load at all after last update.

After the last update of xD I have been unable to share prototypes with my clients. After I generate the link, the following problems occur:
    1. The homepage design doesn’t show at all in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) After preloader, the animation doesn’t load anything, but if one of the arrows is pressed, it shows other pages.
    2. Sometimes only some of the elements appear, but not all elements included in the design in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) and Mozilla FireFox (62.0.2)
    3. It takes a long time to load…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello George:

Thanks bunches for the detailed report. I think what you’re seeing is something that came up in Chrome that is fixed in their next release (70). Our team is also working on updating our web player to better handle this scenario in case there’s issues with the browser in the future.

Not sure what’s going on in the Firefox case – I’ve got FF 62 on Mac and its loading great for me. I’ll give it a try and update.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

15. WOW. WOW. WOW. AND WOW.

Another update pushed that broke several BASIC operations.

It's now impossible to select a single artboard, then OPTION + DRAG it to duplicate. Sweet. Just a basic thing from a program where DUPLICATING and MOVING artboards is essential to the entire prototyping process.

Before that, we couldn't select multiple elements and retain their links.

Who approves these updates?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Can't do UnDo and ReDo, can’t cut and past

I have created my first work in XD and Can’t use UnDo and ReDo, can’t cut and past.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

Thanks for sharing your file. I’m working with the shapes and text and copy/paste is working on my end. Sometimes I see problems with the user login being invalidated. Not clear how Creative Cloud application gets into that state. But to fix you can do the following:
    - Option 1: Exit XD, log out and back into Creative Cloud application
    - Option 2: Restart you computer

Let me know if this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

17. Unable to update or create new web link

I am not able to create or update my project online. It processes 50% and then crashes the application. This has happened a couple of times and is a little annoying as in urgent situations I am not able to publish prototypes. Please have a look into this matter.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Jagged Images on Prototypes

There are a few jagged images on published prototypes.

The original images are vector files that render sharply and smoothly on the actual XD file, but when I publish the prototype online, only a few images appear jagged.

Some other vector images of the same kind, that are set at the exact same size in the same prototype render correctly, but only a few appear jagged.

The jagged images usually appear at the bottom of the prototype. Files of the same kind at the top of the prototype display correctly, but not at the bottom.

Samples attached.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. published prototype loading

Published prototype pages sometimes take a long time to load, making the experience not good enough to show clients. This should be all loaded at the start instead of every time a user clicks - I can't use this feature for user testing which is the whole point.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Shared Prototype Quality is bad

When i publish a prototype, and send the link to my various colleges, the quality of the prototype is not the best. Majority of it blurry. Especially text. I am running version 6.0.12.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Anita!

Thanks for sharing your feedback. Do you happen to be on Windows system browsing prototypes in Chrome? I’ve been noticing this seems to be the combo where folks are seeing the most problems with quality in prototypes.

If you happen to be on Chrome, did you try loading in different browser (Firefox, Edge, etc)? Does it still look bad there as well? There’s an option in the Display Settings for scale that sometimes recommends a larger number than 100% (based on your display). If it’s scaled to a larger size it can sometimes result in prototype images rendering poorly. The team is actively looking at improving on that.

Let me know if any of the above scenarios apply to you and if you’ve found the workarounds help or if there’s something else going on.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

Feedback and Knowledge Base