Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. [Windows] Adobe XD ignores Handwriting input settings on Windows 10 1809

There's an issue with Adobe XD on Windows 10 1809 that it ignores settings which disables handwriting input panel if system has Windows Ink enabled. Briefly said Adobe XD turns unusable with Windows Ink while using Wacom tablet.

I've been trying to analyze and fix these issues myself to no avail - Touch and Handwriting service set to disabled and not running, computer policy (gpedit.msc) set to disable input panel + handwriting panel set to docked mode. Result is that Adobe XD shows handwriting input panel even this feature is disabled in the system and ignores windows settings.

I consider…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello Tom!

Somehow this post got lost in the shuffle. My sincere apologies for the delayed reply! it looks like there may be two things here: Win10 1809 build updates to inking + XD being UWP app. From the discussions and review I had on my end, the behavior you describe in XD is same in other UWP apps for these devices.

All this said, wondering if there’s been further updates in the MS side that may have improved this. Do let me know.

Truly sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
    Nina

2. Auto-Animate breaks when changing non relevant object

1: 13.1.32
    2:
    a) Creating an auto animation between the same object (text field) on another artboard.
    b) Everything works fine, the exact text field moves to the spot where i changed it to.
    c) As soon is a change the hierachy of a completely different object on this artboard, it looses its connection and "moves" another text field instead of the previous one.

3. One text field to move from one place to another within the transition
    4. The Text field seems to "fly in" from another spot in the artboard.
    5. Please excuse the sloppy mouse movement. The…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base