Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Open recent document not working

The open recent document section never shows my recent documents, on the contrary it contains a lot of really old docs that I haven't opened for months. It's not pattern or system, they are just randomly spread around, but my RECENT docs are no where to be seen. The Open recent features has NEVER worked as I presume the files there is supposed to be the most recent files I have opened in XD. I have tried to shut down XD and re-build a new set of files and then shut it down and opened the app again, but the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text cut in half

When I put my cursor into a textbox that has text in it the text get cut in half where the top half is colored with a blue selection color and the bottom half of the text is cut off, so it looks like the text is cut in two parts. Both Windows and XD up to date. This has been going on for two years but on and off. Sometimes I don't see this bug for weeks and suddenly it occurs all the time. One of XD's many instabilities.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  5 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Xs App not working after desktop update

After I have updated Adobe XD on my desktop, the mobile app is Now not working. I can’t open the app and can not see my app prototype. The app shows a pop-up for updateing when I try to enter, because it is not working together the 2 versions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Visual bug when moving XD window

Opened XD file on my Macbook pro, moved the window over to my Dell Ultrasharp connected via HDMI and it's cut off half the viewport.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Canvas behaviors are unresponsive when opening up app

At times the space bar to move canvas around, sometimes it the undo (Ctrl+Z), totally random behaviors. Its topically just one behavior that gets stuck (becomes unresponsive_

Once I minimize the app then open it back up or waiting a few minutes it starts working again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Prototype crops some pages in Edge & Explorer

When I share a prototype with AM's & clients viewing on PC Edge & Internet Explorer some of the pages cut off the bottom of the design. Works find in Chrome so we can get around it for now but not ideal when sharing with clients and we don't know what browsers they have. I've added some screenshots of the pages that are cropped and one that is as it should be – all in the same prototype.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comments' pins disappeared

I placed pins with comments in my XD documents for developers, but then all pins disappeared. Comments are still here, but without pins, it's not obvious for what place comment is related to and everything lost sense.
    That is a very crucial issue because we store a lot of info in comments. Please fix asap

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe Regular Crashes, Windows 10 (Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134)

Dell XPS 15 9570
    Intel i7 8750H @2.2ghz
    Nvidia GTX 1050ti Max-Q
    8Gb RAM
    250gb SSD
    (Newest driver and bios Versions)

Hi there,

I've recently moved from Mac to Windows, and XD seems very unstable. I've been working on this new laptop for about a week and XD has crashed several times, different files and seemingly doing different actions on the app.

The XD just closes without any windows error sounds, error notifications or 'submit bug' dialogue boxes. It does seem to save the work thought, thankfully.

Please find below the windows event viewer details:

Faulting application name: XD CC.exe,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. PDF書き出し

PDF書き出し時に、マスクして配置した画像がマスクの中で反転して書き出されてしまう
    バージョン:14.0.42.14

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Getting Error 55:47:-1 whenever I update prototype and design specs link

Every time I made some changes in XD file and save, I get error 55:47:-1 while update the prototype link. Whereas the prototype link is not deleted from the cloud.
    This issue forcing us to create new link every time after making some changes and removing the older link from cloud.

I get this below message:
    There was a problem updating the prototype you previously published (error 55:47:-1). Choose "New Link" to create a new prototype link.

For your reference
    - XD version: 13.0.12.14
    - OS version: MacOs High Sierra Version 10.13.6
    - Adobe ID: das.joydip@tcs.com
    - XD prototype link…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Undo & Redo Completely disabled

undo & redo options are completely disabled.

XD Version 13.1.32.8

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Nested Symbols Now Disappear

I used to be able to nest symbols in the CC Libraries and they would render without issue when inserting them in XD. Now, whenever I insert a symbol from a CC Library, it is missing the nested symbols.

Here is how it works:
    I have LibraryA (Icons), and LibraryB (Components)

1. In illustrator I create let's say a command bar and insert icons from LibraryA.

2. I like this command bar and would like to reuse it, so I add it as a symbol to LibraryB. This is now a symbol in LibraryB and it has symbols from LibraryA.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I have sadness from the last update((

Previously, you had frequent updates, bugs were very quickly fixed, users experienced the turbulent life of your product team.
    You have been developing the June update for more than a month and no new feature works stably. Even the export to Zeplin was broken.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. User Cannot Delete A Color Stop In Gradient Pi By Hitting A Delete Key (#14850)

Selecting a color stop in the gradient PI slider and hitting a delete key does not remove the color stop. As a workaround tap on the gradient editor once on the artboard. From there you can delete the color stop from PI by tapping on the delete key.

L’utilisateur ne peut pas supprimer un palier de couleur dans le sélecteur de dégradé Pi en appuyant sur la touche Supprimer
    Le fait de sélectionner un palier de couleur avec le curseur du sélecteur de dégradé PI d’appuyer sur la touche Supprimer ne supprime pas le palier de couleur. Pour contourner le…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. i Can't Run Adobe XD! it will disappear after seconds! windows 10 Fall Creators upadte

i Can't Run Adobe XD!
    it will disappear after seconds!
    i tried several ways but .. :/
    windows 10 Fall Creators upadte

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mouse click problems

2 0 32 10 version
    / windows 10 / 64 bit

I cannot unselect single elements from a multiple selection by clicking the LMB. I need to use the escape button to exit a selection.

while ungroupping the mouse goes to panning mode and moves everything only horizontal or vertical ( NOT WANTED IT TO )

About 50% of files i am opening crash and i have to manualy shut down the XD process

it is a horror to use it with this issues O_O
    there was everything ok 3 days ago

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't generate links to share prototypes

I'm having issues generating links for my prototypes on the new version of Adobe XD. Since the update, it hasn't been working.

Is it possible to revert back to Adobe XD (Beta)?; at least that was working fine until I updated to Adobe XD CC

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Light symbols don't have dark background in assets panel on Windows

On windows bright symbols are not visible. Needs dark background

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Navie:

This report was opened quite a while ago :) Lots has changed in the assets panel. Hard to say if what you’re seeing and what was initially reported are the same.

It would help lots to have a screen grab of what you’re seeing with notes on where it’s not working as you expect. You can share via WeTransfer.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

19. "This was created with a newer version of XD" error on Cloud Document

I just updated my app to version 20 (20.1.12.4), and now I'm getting this error on a cloud document. There is no update available, and the file was not created or edited in a newer version than this (as I believe it is the latest version). Would love any insight, as this is a work-stopping bug! I've tried reinstalling XD to no avail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Review's Copy link is copying the wrong link from a different xd file

When updating the review link the copy link at the bottom copies the wrong link of another xd file. Very annoying and not workable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base