Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Missing elements when importing components from a CC Library

I have a symbols library of icons and another one of UI components. The components have icons from the icons library. Whenever I needed a component, I would drag it over from the CC Library to XD and they would render just fine.

This week, however, I have been unable to use the components because when I insert components from the CC Library, they have missing elements. The blurry preview, the thumbnail, and the symbol itself have all the parts but when it is done loading, it consistently has missing parts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Error while install(Error code : C191)

Cant Install the latest version

Updated my Windows to latest version,Disabled Protection also

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. zoom with gesture

since last update I can't use the " pitch " gesture to zoom in out in my files?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. XD crashes when trying to open CC Library

XD crashes everytime I open the CC library panel. The cloud icon animates and then the app crashes.

This is on a Win10 PC using XD v0.8.22. I've uninstalled XD removing all app settings and reinstalling. I only have XD open, no other Adobe app is running.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Exporting PDF

When I export all my artboards to a single pdf the order of the boards gets mixed up. I'm using a windows os by the way.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cannot open or save new or existing .xd files worked on previous (same version).

1. Version 0.6.12.17 (macOS Sierra 10.12.3)
    2. Whilst a .xd file is open File > Save as or File > Save. Or File > Open Recent
    3. Any file created new or opened up previously should save
    4. Does not save nor cannot open recent file (see attached)
    5. See images attached showing both issues.
    Bonus. My username contains no complex characters
    FYI. Save rebooting, I'm about to lose 2 days worth of work so any solution on how to save my work would be helpful

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Review/Development sharing error (Error 44:47)

Yesterday, this started to happen. I can't generate new links on both review and development, and this error appears. This goes for the recently created XD files and the old ones with an already generated link (I can"t update it, it shows this error and when I try the create new link, the same error appears). Some XD files have few artboards while some have many, but they have the same error. The files are saved on local, and it doesn't crash.

I've tried updating my XD, repairing my Creative Cloud, and because I have no idea what to do,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  6 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. fixed position when scrolling

Fixed position when scrolling not working at all. I just updated my Adobe XD program and I know this feature was moved to Prototype. Fix position when scrolling is now not working at all.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Component not updating

Hello!

I'm having an issue with components updating in the Assets panel when changes are made to the master. I'd be happy to send over a file directly (not on the board).

Thanks!
    - Adam

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Cannot preview prototype (link doesn't work)

I would like to preview my prototypes via the link but I have an error message and cannot view any of my prototypes (See screenshot message attached)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Child components (former symbols) in child file randomly differ from parent components in parent file

1. Version 19.1.22.6
    2. I created a master/parent file with symbols and used them in child files
    3. After extending/ the master/parent file with components and updating the child files, components that I did not even touch in the master broke in the child files (for an example see screenshot)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Resizing Screen Breaks Canvas

When I open a file in XD, everything seems to work just fine, but if I try to resize XD or make it fullscreen, then the canvas stays the same size and fills in with unusable grey space.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can't view design preview in browser w/ZScaler application installed on company network

With ZScaler network filter installed on our company network I cannot view creative preview URLs in the browser. Attached image of error page (Chrome Version 73.0.3683.103)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Cloud Documents in Android App: Faulty kerning with missing font makes prototype illegible

A cloud document on a clients phone is rather illegible because the fonts kerning appears to have been corrupted in a way that all the letters are on top of each other.

It does work on iOS just fine, though.
    Font used is Rubik

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Linked symbols are not updated

If a document contains linked symbols, these are displayed again and again in the changed status.

If you update the symbols, save the document, close it and then open it again, exactly the same symbols will be marked as changed again.

That's annoying.

Adobe XD 18.1.12.1

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Share for review not working shows up "my organisation has disable sharing"

1. lastest verison of Adobe XD
    i tried to publish prototype by using "share for review" function, and it showed up a warning "this feature isn’t available because your organization has disabled sharing". What does that mean my organization? My account should be personal account and i cant find any setting about enable sharing.

Thank you so much.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Share for review not working

I have a working XD prototype - all works as expected but when I 'Share for review' some of the links between pages won't work i.e. the screens don't load and there is a red bar shown at the bottom of the prototype which says 'There was a problem displaying this prototype. Please try troubleshooting steps'. However if I use the < > keys at the bottom to navigate through each screen one by one then they all display fine. Also manually adding a / to the end of the url fixes the broken screens. None of my other XD…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Layer drag rejection icon stays on top

Hi there,

I've had this happen to me about 5 times now, using the latest version of adobe xd ( 18.0.12.9)

I've tried to move layers in the layers panel and sometimes the icon for the layer drag rejection freezes and stays on top with the layer name). This also effects coming out of the program where you can see just icon. I will show that too.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. XD Windows Export to Zeplin Fails

I am getting this error on export whether on single or multiple artboards.

Please check out your request headers/params/body.

image.png

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base