Adobe XD: Bugs

When filing a new bug, please provide:

1. Version of Adobe XD
  2. Steps to reproduce the issues
  3. Expected result
  4. Actual result
  5. XD file, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)

XD Known Issues list,
https://helpx.adobe.com/sea/xd/kb/known-issues.html#main-pars_text_2544517

Thank you.

Bug details

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

26 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Text fonts and weight changes when copying and pasting

When copying and pasting a block of text with different fonts and weights, the styles get mixed up in the pasted version. This happens with alt-copying and cmd-c cmd-v.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Text cut in half

When I put my cursor into a textbox that has text in it the text get cut in half where the top half is colored with a blue selection color and the bottom half of the text is cut off, so it looks like the text is cut in two parts. Both Windows and XD up to date. This has been going on for two years but on and off. Sometimes I don't see this bug for weeks and suddenly it occurs all the time. One of XD's many instabilities.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Copy & Paste problem

when i copy and paste text from art board to another art board, it give me a code like this "
    <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg&quot; width="76" height="19" viewBox="0 0 76 19">
    <text id="Percentage" transform="translate(0 15)" fill="#afafaf" font-size="16" font-family="SFProDisplay-Regular, SF Pro Display"><tspan x="0" y="0">Percentage</tspan></text>
    </svg> "

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe Font 'Interstate Bold' not working in live preview

Using the font 'Interstate' on a project. Have activated the family from Adobe Fonts but some of the weights aren't working on preview. Regular, extra light and black all work fine, just bold and light. It's falling back to some other sans-serif on those two

Version of Adobe XD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Geomanist font rendering (WIN10)

Text rendered with the Geomanist Regular font looks exactly same as Geomanist Book. Seems like XD is not able to apply the Regular font variant properly. This problem is not present in Illustrator or MS Word.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Problem with additional self generating top padding / spacing when working with type.

This happens with all fonts. The font used for this example was Roboto Regular 141px. The text should be rendered as in Illustrator. Example of the problem attached.

Adobe XD version: 16.0.2.8 (however this is a problematic issue since the very beginning)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  0 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pasting Text - problem with some characters.

Pasting Text - problem with some characters, with accents or most used on brazilian-portuguese like "ç", ã, é and others.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text cut in half

When I put my cursor into a textbox that has text in it the text get cut in half where the top half is colored with a blue selection color and the bottom half of the text is cut off, so it looks like the text is cut in two parts. Both Windows and XD up to date. This has been going on for two years but on and off. Sometimes I don't see this bug for weeks and suddenly it occurs all the time. One of XD's many instabilities.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Adobe XD: Bugs

Feedback and Knowledge Base