Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color change animation

Hello guys, I really don't know if this is a real bug but I should report, when auto animation, the object color don't make the transition steps, the color change suddenly, is that a real bug?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cant drag overlay

cant drag overlay, no move icon

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Updating component breaks prototype links

When updating any attribute of a master component, each linkage on the instances breaks. Please make it keep the links.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Projects with long art boards are they distorted on design specs.

To reproduce this issue, try with the next cases:

For all define the artboard width to 320 px and add some shapes or text on artboards top.

a) Set artboard height to 2,200 px, update design specs link and enter at 200% zoom.

b) Set artboard height to 3,000 px, update design specs link and enter at 150% zoom.

c) Set artboard height to 4,200 px, update design specs link and enter at 100% zoom.

I share a video of the project where I notice that, but you can reproduce this error on new files easy.

I checked my other…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. XD Prototype Has Missing Elements

Elements and images are missing from the prototype, in my case it's in the footer. I'm running a mac and checked it on Chrome, Safari, Firefox and on my coworker's Windows computer -- all with the latest OS and software updates. I'm also using the current version of XD (16.0.2.8)

Noticing this for particularly longer artboards. This one happens to be 1680 x 8684.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dissolve transition flickering (blinking) to the top of the page when not supposed to

Scenario:
    - scroll down
    - click a button which is set to "dissolve" and "preserve scroll position"

Expected outcome: smooth (fade out - fade in) transition to the next page

Bug outcome: screen jumps (flickers) to the top of the current page THEN transitions to the next page.

See this example prototype: https://xd.adobe.com/view/c11bbd2e-3158-4636-4dd1-3dadc61e3211-b72a/

I think it's similar (but not the same) to this issue: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/34939726-transitions-between-overlays-blink-the-screen

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Impossible to rotate more than 360 using auto-animate

I'm loving auto-animate, it's a great feature, so powerful but... since we can't give to any object more than 360deg of rotation, it couses an animation problem.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Publish Prototype Blank

I export publish prototype and blank. Design spec is good.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Problem with overlay

Adobe XD
    Version 21.0.12.11

IN the prototype mode the option to move the overlay and to locate it on the screen does not appear

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prototype Link works slow

As sharing the prototypes links for review, it takes lots of time to load every time and on every update. Its really frustrating to see and check the flow in prototypes with such slow functionality.
    Can it be resolved. Can the prototype link in sharing work as smooth as in adobe xd.

Regards
    Sachin Meshram

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Prototype triggers randomly change when navigating artboards

Version 20.0.12.10

After copying interactive elements from one artboard to another, the triggers that are assigned to them randomly change to other values. This is occurring with keyboard triggers that are used on a component (though this has been occurring on non-component elements)

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create some elements, in a group, on one artboard and wire them to other artboards using keyboard triggers.
    2. Copy the group to another artboard and edit the wires to previous/other artboards.
    3. Repeat step 2 several times.
    4. Randomly select the elements on all artboards.

Expected Result: Keyboard triggers are maintained.
    Actual…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Preview of jpg file is blurred

Preview of jpg file on local is clear, but it is blurred after that "SHARE FOR REVIEW".

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Preserve scroll position flashes top of artboard briefly

1. Version 14.0.42.14

2. How to reproduce: move between two artboards with preserve scroll position turned on while scrolled down. Keep default transitions (dissolve).

3. Expected: goes from artboard 1 to artboard 2 while maintaining position and transitions smoothly.

4. Actual: briefly flashes the top of artboard 1 before showing artboard 2 at preserved scroll position

5. Video included.

Am I missing something? Or did the new update cause this little glitch?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The size of canvas(body) depends on high of browser.

The size of canvas(body) depends on high of browser. The body should be full screen sized but its have only half of real size.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/isli4kispsp22eu/23.wmv?dl=0
    windows 10
    chrome

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings:

The video linked shows content being resized to fit based on browser window size. This is working as designed.

FWIW, overlays are static and will not move based on scroll position.

Is it possible that what you’re seeing is working as expected but not as you’d like it to?

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

15. prototype

Prototype dosen't load propaly or dosen't load at all after last update.

After the last update of xD I have been unable to share prototypes with my clients. After I generate the link, the following problems occur:
    1. The homepage design doesn’t show at all in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) After preloader, the animation doesn’t load anything, but if one of the arrows is pressed, it shows other pages.
    2. Sometimes only some of the elements appear, but not all elements included in the design in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) and Mozilla FireFox (62.0.2)
    3. It takes a long time to load…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello George:

Thanks bunches for the detailed report. I think what you’re seeing is something that came up in Chrome that is fixed in their next release (70). Our team is also working on updating our web player to better handle this scenario in case there’s issues with the browser in the future.

Not sure what’s going on in the Firefox case – I’ve got FF 62 on Mac and its loading great for me. I’ll give it a try and update.

Thanks!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

16. About low image quality when sharing a prototype for previewing

Hi.

If you do prototype sharing in the following operations, the quality of the image will be reduced.

1. Paste the jpg (or png) created in Photoshop on the Xd art board.
    2. Share for preview.

There was no problem before, but the quality has been low since several months ago.
    If the image is large, is it automatically compressed?
    I'm previewing the design jpg created in Photoshop with Xd, and I'm in trouble.
    Is there a solution?

My environment is as follows.

Xd Version:21.2.12.3
    OS Version:macOS Mojave(10.14)
    Browser Version:
    Chrome(75.0.3770.142 64bit)
    Safari(12.0)
    Firefox(68.0.1 64bit)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Can't drag transition link from a locked item.

With this latest update, when in prototype mode, I cannot drag a transition link from a locked item. I have to unlock the item to see the arrow which allows me to drag a link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. prototype connection gets lost when updating asset

When refreshing an external asset (for example from a design system file) the asset looses its prototype connections.
    We have a 2 file setup:
    A design system files that delivers styles and icons and a protoype file where we import the design system file..
    As soon as I for example update the menu icon in the design system file, all connections in the prototype of that icon get lost, which is kind of annoying when you have 40 screens that you have to link once again each time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Position of the overlay changes after scrolling in desktop preview

XD Version 19.1.22.6

In desktop preview, the position of the overlay is perfect when clicked on the link. However, its position changes once I scroll on the screen and click on the link again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. The time in XD does not work if I have language of my PC other than English !

Hi, I have problem using XD because when My PC language is different from XD language the time transition in prototype will not work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base