Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. XD Plug-Ins

There are many programs that don't give you an option to get out of the system. You have to proceed and "sign-up". The only way to get out of it is by opening your task manager and forcing XD to quit... not the ideal. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Drag Feature

Tried out the new Drag gesture. As explained in the new video, I replicated same design. and prototyped. But it just does not let me drag. Instead it fades. The feature does not work at all as shown. tried multiple times. I tried this on my Mac.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Some Fonts Assignments Do Not Transition Between Mac and PC

When I transition from my work Mac and my home PC some fonts (Roboto Condensed and Arial Narrow for example) have slightly different naming conventions, so Adobe XD does not know how to resolve them. That said with the names being so obvious and the fact they're such prominent fonts, it would seem reasonable that Adobe XD should know how to fix them or suggest the fixes. Attached are screenshots showing me repairing Roboto Condensed on my PC after transitioning files over from my Mac.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

feature-in-progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. opacity in dev spec

In the dev spec is not shown the value of opacity of an element.
    It's always at 100%

In my case it's a symbol grouped in a folder with a 60% of opacity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep behavior of eyedroppers over selected text consistent

When you select part of a text and want to change its color, it works as long as you use the eyedropper from the appearance panel, but it doesn't if you use the eyedropper available on the color picker instead. At that moment, the text is not longer selected and you change the entire color of the text box, which is annoying.

This was reported as a bug several times, but it seems it was marked as "not a bug", like it was designed as is, well, in that case, I don't understand the logic (or advantage) behind not keep…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. win10平台的字体输入选择下滑线的时候下划线样式出现异常,字体:pingfang SC

win10平台的字体输入选择下滑线的时候下划线样式出现异常,字体:pingfang SC

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Windows 10: Resizing (reducing) Grouped objects does not not maintain proper alignment

As shown on page 76, step 2, in the Adobe training book, "Xd CC 2018 release, Classroom in a Book", for Windows 10, the camera object (a group of several objects) does not reduce to the proper image as shown in the book - when the value, 25 is applied to the "x" value in the Property Inspector. Note, the Mac demo video included with the online training for this book DOES show the proper image when reduced. This appears to be a Windows-only issue, I believe. Sorry if this is a redundant but - I did search to see…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Elements subtracted bad rendered on Device preview

When I put the design in device preview mode some objects created with subtract/intersect etc are bad rendered.

Take a look at the screenshot (on the left the XD design mode, on the right the App screenshot).

Thanks
    Andrea

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Text

When we drag a vector illustration for Illustrator to XD, everything work fine. But text written on curved path in AI is displayed as written horizontally in XD. Please check this
    issue.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Thai language problem occurs in some bold font (e.g. Helvetica) on Mac OSX

Steps to reproduce the issues
    1. Use Helvetica font and select "Bold"
    2. Write some Thai text like in an example "หน้าแรก" and then deselect it, the XD show wrong text as you can see in attach image.

This issue occurs in many standard fonts for example Helvetica, Arial only in Mac. I've already tested in Windows, it has no issue.

Version of Adobe XD

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Export as iOS exports files at with wrong dimensions

I added an overlay to a masked image using a second layer with a transparent background. I then grouped the layers and exported for iOS but the exported files are different dimensions to what it shows in XD.

@1x, @2x and @3x are all off by 1-2px with what looks like a blurry transparent border (which does not show in XD).

Not sure if this is a user issue or bug.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 6 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base