Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Files not loading properly (Sketch)

The iOS 11 UI Kit made by Great Simple and another Android O UI Kit still don't load properly (half of most of the kit is blank) even after updating to Adobe Xd 9 . As far as I know they worked with earlier versions of Adobe Xd. My first report was moved to the "Can't import .sketch files (Sketch v50)" even if the files are not made with that version of Sketch.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 无法发布原型

Adobe.CC.XD_8.0.22.11版本,无法发布原型

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear you were running into issues while trying to publish a prototype. An Error 69 means that XD was unable to communicate with one of Adobe’s creative cloud servers.

Please ensure that the network you are using does not block the following traffic:

- Communication over port 443
    - HTTP PUT/POST requests
    - Accesses the following end points: cc-api-cp.adobe.io, comments.acrobat.com

In the case of Error 69, XD is attempting to communicate with comments.acrobat.com.

If you haven’t already, can you try publishing a prototype from a home or public network to confirm whether the issue is related to your local network configuration? If publishing works from a public network, there is likely something on your current network that is restricting Xd’s ability to communicate with Adobe’s Creative Cloud.

Hope this helps!
    NIna
    Adobe XD

3. There was a problem uploading your design

A mistake occurs at 50% of the load. Can not load prototype for developer and viewer.

1. XD version 7
    2. Share design specs

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 52 53 54 56 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base