Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Share for review - animation lag / load issue

We published a file to Share for Review in April 2019. It has 110 artboards, all of them are animated and all animations ran smooth on our browsers & computers for months.

Now in August 2019 we are looking at the same review link and the animations look choppy. It looks as if each artboard is slow to load, the load wheels comes up briefly for each artboard and each animation does not play properly (fading when it shouldn't, stuttering for a few seconds).

If I click "back" to a few previous artboards and play the same few again, only…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  3 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Auto-animate transitions don't show properly the first time they are run in 'share for review' link

...but they do show properly after that first time. It flashes white during the first attempt and you miss some or all of the transition.

They were working just fine before the May update.

ver 19.2.22.3
    - Share for review
    - open link
    - run through any auto-animations
    expected: auto-animations play
    actual: flashes of white happen during animation, so you miss some or all of the animation...only the first attempt. ever attempt after that is fine.
    would be a bit annoying to tell a client, "just run through everything twice, then you're good!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mobile App defaulting to last screen in the prototype

Platform: AdobeXD Mobile App

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10 Edge+

Description: I open a newly shared prototype from the desktop. When I open it in the mobile app, the app is opening to the last artboard created in the file (not even the last artboard in the prototype - but an extraneous artboard not connected to the prototype in the file.)

Expected behavior: The mobile app would open my prototype to the first artboard (designated by the blue "Home" tab in Prototype mode.) Also - that no other disconnected artboards would show up in the prototype (similar to the desktop experience.)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base