Several plugins got problems on Win 10 with newest version of XD.
Several of the "Icons" plugins do not work as supposed.
- I installed the fonts required.
- Plugin only works with one of the 5 installed font files.
It just creates boxes when trying to import icons.
Only first option works.
Video to illustrate the problem.
Several other fonts require purchases from 3rd party (Font awesome plugin) that info is not presented before installing.3 votes
From Paolo (also sent directly via email to you)
I need to know what happen on your computer. I tested Ikono on both Mac and Win: all works fine, so I can’t replicate your issue.
• download the font from the first alert (at this moment it’s the only method to check for font existence since is not yet possible to access system font folder)
• click OK to close the alert
• re-run the plugin (if you have already installed the fonts there is no need to re-install them)
Not sure if it is Adobe XD bug or the Extension itself.
But I was working offline on a file and wanted to export to HTML 5 for exploration purposes, using 'Lightning Storm CC plugin' (v18.10.11) and i got a API ERROR modal which i can't remove and can't do anything with the window, can't even quit or save the file.
Other Adobe XD windows remain normal, only the one with modal isn't responsive
using Macbook Pro 2017 15" High Sierra, Adobe XD 188.8.131.52 vote
It sounds like you were able to remove the plug-in? If so, are you able to work in XD now?