Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adobe Illustratorからコピペすると、フォント情報が正しく引き継げない

# 再現方法

1. Illustratorで「ABCD」とテキストをうち「游ゴシック体 Bold」を指定
    2. XDで新規ファイルを作成
    3. 1のテキストをコピーして2にペースト
    4. [発生] 貼り付けたテキストが「游ゴシック体 bold」(※Bが小文字)になっており、フォントの表示が正しくない。
    5. 4のXDファイルを名前をつけて保存し、閉じて、開く
    6. [発生] 「1個のフォントが見つかりません。環境にないフォントを表示」というエラーメッセージが出て、「• YuGothic-bold」が無いと言われる。

# 問題点

Illustratorからコピペした場合にきちんとフォント情報が正しく引き継げていません。
    その他の日本語フォントでも起こります。
    エラー部分で表示されるフォント名もUIの表記と合わせて日本語にするべきではないでしょうか?

# 環境

XD 15.0.12.8
    Illustrator 23.0.1

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Use of Symbol term still in context menu

I noticed that after converting some linked "components" into local components: The term "symbol" is still used in the undo option in the context menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Doesn't show and charge my files

1.- 19.0.22.9
    2.- When I open Adobe XD for the first time, when I restart o turn up any of my computers.
    3.- Just open once to begin to work
    3.- I open Adobe XD and have an eternal animation without charge my documents. I can't do anything until I close the software, and I open again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Windows 10 Jump List Incorrect Behaviour

With XD not running, right clicking on its icon in either Start Menu or if pinned to task bar brings up the jump list as expected. The jump list is separated into two sections, "Recent" and "Recently Used Files". Clicking on an item in "Recently Used Files" does not open the file, it opens XD with no file.

Further, files are not added to the "Recent" section of the jump list if opened from the Home screen of XD, Recent section. They are only added to the "Recent" section of the jump list if opened from File Explorer.

Windows 10…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can't open Apple Design Resources for iOS on Windows

I recently tried opening the Apple Design Resources made by Apple for iOS that can be found on this website https://developer.apple.com/design/resources/ and it starts downloading a .dmg file that isn't supported by Windows. I tried unzipping the file using 7Zip and WinRar but the only files I get are the ones that I attached below. I know this is not a problem of Adobe Xd itself but because of this problem there is no way for Windows users to use the official Apple Design Resources. I also tried downloading the Photoshop resources but I get an error when opening the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base