Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Components Panel is very slow/unresponsive in July 2019 Release

When trying to...
    - delete components
    -make components local
    - drag and drop components

Adobe Xd 21.1.12.3 application will become unresponsive and will need me to force quit the application. This has happened to me 4-5 times in the last week. I notice the application sometimes uses up to 2.33GB of memory when I have 3 files open.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1px line symbols do not render correctly after the component update

1. Newest version, but started after component update
    2. Have a pre-update file with a lot of 1px line symbols and view in updated version
    3. All lines should render at all zoom levels

1px lines that were made into symbols before the component update do not render correctly. At different zoom levels different strokes will render . This happens both in the program and in the playback. It can be fixed by ungrouping the component and making new a component, but that's pretty tedious when you have 100+ of these symbols.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base