Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Unable to update links for development

Hello,

Since updating Adobe XD this morning, I'm unable to update the existing link for development. Couple of my colleagues are experiencing it too.
    Error msg:
    There was a problem updating the link you previously created(error 55:47:-1). Choose "New Link" to create a new link.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share specs of table's elements

I have a shared link that doesn't spec all the elements in a group (in this case is a table - datepicker).

I attached a file with an example of the problem. In this case, it gives the specs of the horizontal lines group, some of the lines and other elements but doesn't read some lines the numbers and the blue square.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image masked with path are not visible after XD update

After XD update some images masked with path are not visible in the browser. I tried everything, once the mask is changed from the shape to the path it becomes not visible. I can see it in XD but it doesn't work when I generate the link. Tommorow I have to share project with my client. I wan't to go back to the previous XD version, where everything was fine but I can't cos my project was created in the newest XD, and there is no way to save the file differently.....;( ;( ;(

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Artboard contents not showing on shared developer links (hardware acceleration already enabled)

Artboard contents not showing on shared developer links (hardware acceleration already enabled). Same thing has happened in both Chrome and Safari. Sometimes when you open the link the assets show for a split second, then the page goes blank. Sometimes assets show on the right panel, but the artboard display is blank.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Error 44 when trying to update published Design Spec

FIX THIS! I know you're aware of it, I've read what to do about mitigating it and nothing you suggest works. Your software is broken so stop screwing around and fix it, because you are costing all of us that took a chance with you time and money.

And by the way, the fact that you haven't fixed this in months has convinced me that XD is going to end up bloated garbage like the rest of CC is now, so I will be doing all future projects with Sketch or Invision studio, because they fix their bugs in a…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PC and Mac sync of Cloud Document isn't working

I am a contractor working on a PC, but the company I work for is a Mac environment. We have a master document that we commit to around a weekly basis.

I'll add my artboards into the master doc, wire them up, and save the file. I'm connected to the Cloud and am syncing according to the CC app. However, when coworkers on their Macs open up the doc, they don't see my work. Yesterday, a day passed and we still couldn't get a sync to happen correctly. I uninstalled XD. Signed in and out. Saved and waited. Saved and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Share For Development is not updating with newly added Artboards

I added new artboards to my XD file and updated the "Share For Development" link. The new artboards were not uploaded, but all changes made to my older artboards were updated.
    I tried a save-as and a new name then generated a new link, but still it only shows my old artboard and not the new ones!
    I finally opened a new XD document copy/pasted my artboards into it, created a new link, and now it works.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe XD cuts off my shared design

I have a long page with scrolling and Adobe XD cuts off the bottom of this design when I share it. I saw there was such a bug report, but it's not fixed. And my colleague has the same problem. I have 11 000 px length of my design and XD is cuts of after 8000 px.

Version of Adobe XD – 17.0.12.11
    Steps to reproduce the issues – make long design and share it.
    Expected result – full design?
    Actual result – it cuts off
    can't provide an image

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Serhii,

Please set the viewport size lesser than 1800 px and check complete images are showing up after scrolling to bottom of the design.

Thanks,
    Muthukumar

9. On Share for Development view one Artboard is weirdly "stretched"

On XD app artbord is as it should but on Share for Development view one artboard is "stretched". This artboard is long (height 12291px). Updating is not fixing it. I can privately send you the design file if you need.
    XD 15.0.12.8. on mac OSX 10.12.6

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Artboards disappearing on Published Specs although file has not been changed.

Published specs will have all linked artboards visible when sent over to devs, but then at a random point artboards will start to disappear from the specs, even though the Xd file hasn't been opened, changed or any new specs published.

I'm working in Adobe XD Version 13.1.32.8

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Design specs latency

There is a lack of latency on the design specs section.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sharing Large File (350MB) With Another User

Version of Adobe XD & Creative Cloud:

Computer A: Version 22.1.12.5 | Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292
    Computer B: Version 222.0.12.12 | Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.0.292

Steps to Reproduce The Issues:

1.) Click "Share"
    2.) Choose "Invite To Edit"
    3.) This asks for the sharing email
    4.) Recipient receives email and link to open in the local XD
    5.) The file starts to open by showing a loading bar but then fails to show an error (attached)

What should happen after 4 is to be able to open file. This has been possible in smaller XD files, but for some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. can not share XD file in any ways online:

1. XD version: 20.1.12.4, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.7.2
    2. Open a XD file - Select "Share" button - select "invite to edit", "share to review", "share for development" --- after creating link process, it all ends with error;
    3. when select "manage link" -- open default browser and go to adobe account page. can't find a link management page.
    3, expect to create a link to share;
    4, can not access, all end with error after the creating link process

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Font awesome icons do not export correctly as svg

Hi,
    If I use a Font Awesome Pro icon in my design, I make it Solid (not Regular, not Light), and try to export it, it will get exported as Light, which looks totally different. It looks the way I made it in the assets panel, but when I actually view it in a browser or in another app, it's Light instead of Solid.
    Thanks,
    Chris

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Changes to shared file aren't reflected for every user

Here's the flow:

- I created a shared file several months ago, Shared for review, & invited another designer to work on it.
    - The other designer worked on it for a month or so, and asked that I update the "shared for review" link.
    - I opened the file. No "Accept changes" dialogue appeared.
    - I updated the link successfully.
    - The other designer opened the preview and realized that only some of her changes appeared in the link preview.
    - When we compared the file on her computer and my computer (100% sure it was the same shared…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spec enlarges visible content

Nesting all used Components in one longer Screen stretches all visible Items. Chrome stays proportional, safari is stretching the content vertically even stronger and worse.

When hovering, the focus is showing the correct position and size where the Items should be. I noticed this for the first time after the may update was released.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Error 44:63 when exporting for development

Hi,

When I try to export for development, I get an error message saying : Something went wrong (Error 44:63).
    I have no problem exporting for review, only development is problematic. This wasn't an issue 2 weeks ago as I was perfectly able to export my files for development. The only difference might be the update from the new XD release.

My file contains only 21 artboards (1920x1080) for web.

Can someone help please as this file has to go out for development shortly.
    Thank you for your help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Error trying to update an existing prototype

Adobe XD Version 18.1.12.1 (Start), Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

Process:
    1. Open existing XD file.
    2. Click 'Share' button at top right. And select 'Share for Review'.
    3. As link already exists I choose 'Update' and then, 'Error 55:47' occurs.

*Clicking 'New link' always works.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alba,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble updating your prototype. Are you sure you haven’t deleted the prototype? An Error 55 indicates that the prototype you are trying to update no longer exists.

One way to confirm is to do the following:

1/ Visit https://assets.adobe.com/links
    2/ Confirm you see the prototype you are trying to update.
    3/ To ensure you are looking at the right one – click the thumbnail to open the prototype in your browser. Note the URL.
    4/ From the XD desktop app, open the link you are trying to update by clicking on the Open in browser button in the XD sharing popup.

If the two links match, and you see receive an error 55 when trying to update, please send an email to AdobeXDSharingSupport@adobe,com with the URL to the prototype, and we can investigate further.

19. Share for development, only 2 screens appear.

Created the link (share for development) suddenly I appear to not be able to update my 'share for development' link. Very annoying as my team and me come from a Sketch background. My creative director is laughing at me..
    "Just use Sketch"..I can see his point.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Matt,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble using the sharing functionality in XD. If you can describe the issue you are seeing in a little more detail, I can help figure out what’s going on.

From the subject of your post, it sounds like your published prototype or design spec does not contain all of the screens you expect it to?

If that is the case, this is likely due to the fact that not all your screens are wired from the home artboard.

When publishing, XD includes all artboards that are accessible FROM the home artboard. This means that if there is an artboard that is only wired TO the home artboard, or not wired at all, it won’t be included in the prototype.

We have some enhancements in progress to help make this easier to understand and reduce the friction around sharing workflows in general.

If…

20. Savin loop with shared files

Whenever I open a XD file I have shared in my CC files section and the autosave process starts in the background (Saving...) it never stops, when I try to stop the app by clicking the X in the corner it generates a message saying the document cant be saved properly. The only way to get out of this loop is to kill XD via Ctr+Alt-Delete. I'm on Windows. Always up to date on both OS and XD. This has been going for a long time and its just one out of several issues I have when TRYING to work…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base