Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Embedded Prototype on Website Auto Scrolls to Itself on Prototype Load (after website loads)

When embedding the prototype on my website (using Webflow) and provided embed code, the Iframe gets focused and scrolls down to it once the prototype itself loads.

For example:

When the page loads the user can scroll around normally but once the prototype itself loads, it will automatically scroll down to it.

This is a problem if the prototype is further down on the page resulting in a bad user experience. This bug itself makes the embed feature useless for portfolios and case studies.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug with auto animate and prototype resolution in browser

I'm having a bug when I share and try to review the prototype in browser. For some reason the effects like auto animate doesn't work as in the software.
    When I click in a menu link, for exemple, that should has a dropdown submenu appearing with a smooth fade using auto animate, the browser just freezes and after some seconds the element shows up. The simple act of scrolling to the bottom of the prototype window is very slow. The last problem here is about the prototype's resolution, that is wrong. It not fits the browser resolution as It should…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base