Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Color change animation

Hello guys, I really don't know if this is a real bug but I should report, when auto animation, the object color don't make the transition steps, the color change suddenly, is that a real bug?

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't drag transition link from a locked item.

With this latest update, when in prototype mode, I cannot drag a transition link from a locked item. I have to unlock the item to see the arrow which allows me to drag a link.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The time in XD does not work if I have language of my PC other than English !

Hi, I have problem using XD because when My PC language is different from XD language the time transition in prototype will not work

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Overlay bug in Prototype

Applying one overlay is fine. However when you move on to another page and apply a transition, overlay is already selected. It should just add another overlay, but it doesn't, you have to switch to a different type of transition, then switch back to overlay for it to work. If you don't do this, in Preview, the overlay appears over a black or white background as if overlay wasn't applied at all.
    Not a huge problem but wastes a bit of time.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto-Animate increment/decrement input number values

In Prototyping View I expect to be able to increment / decrement the duration values in the input fields with the arrow keys. Unfortunately it doesnt work as expected. Its inconsistent, kind of.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  4 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Complex Animations appear jittery on Adobe XD app on iPhoneX

I created an app and the prototype runs smoothly on both the web and inside the Adobe XD application on my Macbook Pro. But when I load the prototype on my phone using a USB cable, it appears jittery.

I noticed it's only for this Adobe XD file but not my other files. I don't really know what is the problem but it is awfully slow.

Please download this file and preview this on your phone to see the jittery animation bug.

Cheers!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Design spec, footer still disapear in the latest version

Hi,
    After I download the latest version. OCT 15, 2018. The bug still same. I just sent NIna Ramos my working file via wetransfer.

My system is Mac Book Pro touchbar 15inch, High Sierra 10.13.6

thank you very much!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base