Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When applying updates to new components nested inside old components, the positioning of the elements inside the new component is broken

I will describe my experience, should be easier to explain :

I have an "old" Adobe XD file, created before the major components update. I have "old" components inside this file.

I have created a new Adobe XD project to use as a component sheet.

I've created new components in the new Adobe XD file. I copied one of them and pasted it inside an old component of the old file.

Back in the new file I've made changes in one of the new components and saved.

Back in the new file, I've updated the imported component and it broke…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Select Drop-down Inputs Display Random Icon

ISSUE
    Select inputs in Property Inspector panel -- such as for font-family selection, font-weight selection, color mode selection, background blur selection -- load a random icon or no icon at all.

XD: 15.0.12.8

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. XD Plug-Ins

There are many programs that don't give you an option to get out of the system. You have to proceed and "sign-up". The only way to get out of it is by opening your task manager and forcing XD to quit... not the ideal. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Keep behavior of eyedroppers over selected text consistent

When you select part of a text and want to change its color, it works as long as you use the eyedropper from the appearance panel, but it doesn't if you use the eyedropper available on the color picker instead. At that moment, the text is not longer selected and you change the entire color of the text box, which is annoying.

This was reported as a bug several times, but it seems it was marked as "not a bug", like it was designed as is, well, in that case, I don't understand the logic (or advantage) behind not keep…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base