Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Slow performance when reordering assets

Version 19.0.22.9

Reordering assets is very slow. The blue bar that shows where the assets are going to be dropped simply doesn't show up a lot of the time. To move assets far down the list, it requires dragging and dropping several times, and each time I'm just guessing where it will be dropped. Often it doesn't move at all and I have to try again.

I'm working in a cloud saved document (as that seems to be the only way to share color and character assets across files). It seems to try saving every time I drag assets, which…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Component shadow cropped in preview and prototype mode

Hi, the shadow applied to a rectangle within the component is rendered cropped in preview and prototype mode, while being rendered correctly in design mode. If I ungroup the component, the shadow is rendered correctly in all modes, design, preview and prototype.
    I have downloaded latest XD update. The bounding box is fixed, but now I get this rendering error. Why?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello,

Thanks for the added screenshots. I should have been more specific: it doesn’t happen if there’s no component with fixed position and also scrolling artboards. This is the bug.

The good news is this should now be fixed when you publish a prototype for review or development. The fix for clipping in Preview mode will be coming next.

Thank you,
    Joe

3. scaling with responsive or not

When you scale down an icon with the size palette the result is different from scaling down using the image corners.

It should always be as I change the size from the corners

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi @Andrea,

Thanks for the extra information. This is a known bug that we are working to fix.

As a workaround, you can select the icon in the canvas, then go to Responsive Resize in the PI and click the switch to the left (Off). Then you should be able to resize it without breaking it apart.

If you wish to keep the icon responsive (i.e., fix a direction), then after turning off Responsive Resize for the icon, group it, and then the group can have directions fixed while resizing.

Best regards,
    Joe

4. Asset Search Cursor Jumps While Typing

Repro:

- Search assets for “symbol 34”

- Highlight “34” to change your search string to “symbol 35”

- Type “35”
    - Notice: after you enter “3” the cursor jumps to the beginning of the line and adds the “5” in the wrong place

See attached file for screenshots

p.s. wouldn't it be great if I could paste screenshots directly into this text box like I can in Jira and other bug tracking tools :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base