Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. XD pans while moving items on Magic Mouse

I'm reopening this issue because in the last one, I wrote two issues, not just one, and it was removed because "What you’re describing is a workflow that is the case when using magic mouse. The workaround is unfortunately, not to use the mouse". I think that answer was for the second issue, not the first.

To rephrase the issue: When I drag an item around the canvas (not necessarily to the edges of the window), I keep the LMB of my Magic Mouse down. But while moving the mouse, keeping the LMB pressed down, I probably rotate the tip…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When text is highlighted, changing character style (px size, font weight) needs 2 clicks to see the drop down.

When text is highlighted, changing character style (px size, font weight) needs 2 clicks to see the drop down. Then another click to change font weight. This is annoying as I expect the menu to drop down after 1 click (normal).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Highlight on canvas

The 'Highlight on canvas' feature is hard to see the highlight on large files. A more prominent call to attention would help.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SVG viewbox is off

Please check the attachment. Every so often my Android developers tell me an SVG (that I exported from XD) does not work in Android Studio.

After a lot of trial and error I found that the exported SVG's that do not work have something in common. The with/height (viewbox) is not a round number.

I haven't been able to figure out how or why, as this doesn't happen to every icon I export with XD. But below you can see an example of an icon which has the right dimensions in XD, but upon inspecting the generated SVG, the viewbox…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-feature-request  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color assets gets deleted with no warning

This may not be a bug, but it certainly is a weird behaviour.

I often work with a lot of color assets. It could typically be all the colors from a clients brand guide.

What bugs me is that if you happen to apply the same values to two color assets, just by chance, XD simply deletes one of the assets with no warning. This could have big consequences on the design and what you present to your client, as suddenly a specific brand color could be deleted and all objects with that color gets changed in the process.

Please…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Cannot share .XD file from Creative cloud.

I have multiple .xd files loaded into the files area of creative cloud (not published prototypes but native file) the only option available is to delete the file. There is not means to share with another designer to continue working or collaborate. I can share PDFs PSD, and PNGs (even though the options are inconsistent) why can I not share an .XD file?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base