Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Opening Sketch 53 documents breaks symbols

Type and icons behave in strange and unexpected ways. See attached for what the symbols look like in Sketch and what XD does with them.

I believe there are nested symbols and XD ignores any changes to the nested symbols.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Crash on Window Resize in Win10

This seems like an old bug has been re-instantiated. The issue:
    XD starts in a small window and resizing it causes the program to crash

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Elements from CC library disappear after dragging and loading in XD

This only happens to one of my three CC libraries. I drag an element from the library to Adobe XD. It looks like its added to the artboard but after loading it disappears. However the element is shown in the layer panel.

Version 18.0.12.9

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't PAN the workspace with surface pen.

When holding SPACEBAR and using surface pen I can't pan the workspace. All other functions work. It's extremely frustrating and almost impossible to work with.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Thumbnail preview of prototypes not updating

When a change is made to the home artboard file of an XD file, the change is not reflected on any of the thumbnails that are displayed on assets.adobe.com or when opening XD and browsing the "Cloud Documents".

Since Adobe XD doesn't allow transferring XD files from one team member on the account to the other, I pre-create the XD file under my account and share it with my team members. This is done to avoid any losses of assets when their Adobe account is closed when their contract with us is over.

I create the file and it has…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. [WIN 10, 64-bit] CTRL - zoom blocked. Zoom in/out without CTRL.

Sometimes ctrl button going crazy. By default it helps user to zoom in and zoom out artboards/design. Without holding ctrl arboards just scroling down and up, and this is fine.

But sometimes Xd got some bug, and zoom in/zoom out working WITHOUT CTRL and I can't scroll artboards up and down - only zoom works. The only way to turn it off is to run/play the design popup. After closing popup everything working fine.

I working on WIN 10, 64 bit.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. [Mac & Win10] Cursor keeps on zooming in

Hi, I am using Adobe XD both in Mac and Win10

Seems like in both versions, I found that sometimes the cursor changed into a magnifying glass and couldn't change to the normal cursor. I had to restart the app to get it back to normal.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base