Share for review - animation lag / load issue
We published a file to Share for Review in April 2019. It has 110 artboards, all of them are animated and all animations ran smooth on our browsers & computers for months.
Now in August 2019 we are looking at the same review link and the animations look choppy. It looks as if each artboard is slow to load, the load wheels comes up briefly for each artboard and each animation does not play properly (fading when it shouldn't, stuttering for a few seconds).
If I click "back" to a few previous artboards and play the same few again, only THEN do the animations look proper. It's as if there is some kind of load issue.
Here is a test link I made quickly using some basic animations, it still has the same animation errors.
Here is a video of the choppy animation (I updated our file with dummy copy and visuals).
- Loading circle keeps appearing
- Objects fade in momentarily and then fade out before the actual animation occurs
- Objects fade out for half a second for no reason
- On certain pages, links that continue to the next page (tap) randomly stop working (not seen in this video)
- When each page is played once and you go back to the beginning, only THEN will everything animate properly