Issue with dual monitor
While working on dual Monitor setup for sometime, XD suddenly stops recognizing Keyboard press. So when I want to pan and I hold space and click & move the mouse it will select instead of Panning. I have to open and close XD to reset the behaviour.
This happens irrespective of whether I am using the first monitor or not
XD Version : 126.96.36.199
Charles Diggs commented
Windows 10 Pro
Surface Book 2 16GB memory, 256HD, Nvidia GTX1060+ intel integrated graphics
Intel core i7 8650U CPU 1.90GHz 2.11GHz
64 bit OS 64-based processor
USB-C to HDMI Direct secondary monitor (HP Omen 2560x1440 max resolution)
Dual monitor bugs:
1. Depending on my display "arrangement" settings the right click context menu doesn't display at all on the secondary monitor, on right click. (Placing my secondary monitor on top of my primary monitor in arrangement settings causes this issue). I have a vertically stacked (larger secondary over my laptop) monitor situation so that doesn't bode well for me. If I place the secondary monitor on the left, right, or bottom of the primary monitor in arrangement settings, the right-click menu appears as it should on the secondary monitor, on right click.
2. In the layers panel, I mouse over layer one and it highlights layer 2 (the layer underneath layer 1). The mouse hover is offset by a half inch.
3. Renaming layer names, I have to double-click and HOLD the mouse press to edit text sometimes. In these cases, simply double-clicking as usual doesn't active text edit mode to rename layer. Must hold click (mouse press) in order to edit layer name.
AdminLalita (Admin, Adobe) commented
We regret the inconvenience caused but we would need more details to actually try this at our end
1. Are you on Windows OS?
2. If Yes, could you share Windows version (Windows key + R and type winver, the window which pops up will give you the Windows build details, we would need that)
3. Can you share your primary and secondary monitor details like make, resolution, display setting etc.
If we can see it happening, we will definitely work towards fixing it.