Error 44:63 when exporting for development
For weeks now, I can't update or even create a new share link for development without the progress ending with an error 44:63 or 44.23. I can definitely share for review, that's not a problem. I've read through many many of these uservoice posts and I've tried all the stuff at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html :
1. Publishing from different computers causes the same issue.
2. A new file with just a few artboards publishes just fine.
3. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to review each of my artboards for "large boundary with content within" and bitmaps that exceed 8000 x 8000.
I've even tried publishing with the assets turned off. Nothing has helped so far.
Also, I'd love to share my XD file with someone at Adobe, but I can't share it here on this public forum. What should I do?
Version: 184.108.40.206, Creative Cloud Sync 220.127.116.11
Steps to reproduce: Share for Development, any options.
Expected result: Development link updated
Actual result: Error 44:63 or 44:23
Please try the below workaround whether it is resolving “create a new share for development link”
1. Publish new link by uncheck “include assets”
2. Once the link creation is successful, go ahead and check “include assets” (tick mark)
3. Update the same link
experiencing the same issues as mentioned below
Same error here. Trying to publish for devs. More than 2000 (!) Assets are published but at the end I get the error "44:63"
Jesh Barlow commented
Still having this problem with other files too. Today, a new file I started with only 235 assets wouldn't fully publish the development link. I'm even working on a completely new operating system. I got the 44:63 error after it sat on 100% for an hour.
I have exactly the same problem and this is creating serious problems on my work and in the process with the dev team.