Changes made to XD file is not reflected on Share for Review link
Changes made to the design inside an XD file are not being reflected on the Share for Review links that were previously emailed out to a group of users.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create XD file and save to cloud.
2. Add some design elements inside XD file.
3. Share XD file as "Share for Review" with co-worker.
4. Co-worker access this file and sees the design elements added in step #3.
5. XD user goes back and makes some change to the design in the XD file.
6. Co-worker refreshes the page on their browser (even uses another computer that has never visited the prototype previously) and changes are not reflected.
7. XD User has to delete share link and recreate a new one for changes to be reflected.
This is an extreme burden on productivity when you have a bunch of people with access to this and they depend on having the most up-to-date prototype at all times. By having to regenerate a URL every time a change is made, it puts a huge burden on users to have to email this new URL to everybody and all the recipients get annoyed that the URLs are changing. This really defeats the purpose of having a live prototype on the web and prevents us from switching away from InvisionApp.