[Win10] Wacom bamboo "clic" default button bug
I worked everyday with a Wacom Bamboo tablet on adobe XD at work.
Since yesterday (the day I updated XD and Wacom software), the default "clic" button (the one that triggers when you press the pen on the tablet) doesn't work anymore when I go into the Preview Mode (Using the "play" button upper right).
Of course, I can still use my "left clic" shortcut on my pen to navigate through the Preview Mode, but it's not as good as using the default clic button.
Could you please let us know:
1. If this problem is only happening with Adobe XD?
2. If you try to use wacom on Photoshop or any other software, does it work fine?
3. Does rolling back the latest update of Wacom Bamboo fixes the issue for you?
4. Is it reproducible after updating XD to latest version also?
5. What is the model number of Wacom Bamboo and what version of update caused this?
These details will help us in isolating the real cause.