Prototype dosen't load propaly or dosen't load at all after last update.
After the last update of xD I have been unable to share prototypes with my clients. After I generate the link, the following problems occur:
1. The homepage design doesn’t show at all in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) After preloader, the animation doesn’t load anything, but if one of the arrows is pressed, it shows other pages.
2. Sometimes only some of the elements appear, but not all elements included in the design in Google Chrome (69.0.3497.100) and Mozilla FireFox (62.0.2)
3. It takes a long time to load the inner pages (around 1 minute).
Prototypes are practically unusable for me, currently.
- XD verison : 184.108.40.206 / Creative Cloud 220.127.116.11
- OS version : Windows 10 Pro V. 1803
- Connection type: LAN 1GBps
- Browsers used: Chome/ Firefox I get problems with both.
- Link to published protoypes: https://xd.adobe.com/view/64c61dda-d5b8-4645-59f2-ca32ac1e0f74-12f7/
- How it shold look (att. file)
Thanks bunches for the detailed report. I think what you’re seeing is something that came up in Chrome that is fixed in their next release (70). Our team is also working on updating our web player to better handle this scenario in case there’s issues with the browser in the future.
Not sure what’s going on in the Firefox case – I’ve got FF 62 on Mac and its loading great for me. I’ll give it a try and update.