Cannot connect Windows 10 (Beta) to Share Services
Cannot share Wire frames.
Receive error, "Cannot connect to the sharing service right now. Please check your internet connection." I get this regardless of the internet connection I use.
OS: Windows 10 PRO
XD Version: Latest build.
File size(s): smallest attempted 9kb (1 empty art board).
Largest 84mb. (30+ art boards)
Originally receiving error 44 until updated this morning.
Corrective actions taken:
* Updated to the latest app version.
* Create new inbound and outbound rule giving XD full internet access in Windows Firewall.
* I've even turned off Windows Firewall
* Check AV for blocks on listed port 443.
* Can connect using power shell "Test-NetConnection cc-api-cp.adobe.io -port 443"
* Tried connection on other wireless networks.
I need to get this working as I am doing a Web Designer Group presentation next month and I need to get several designs up to work with the other presenters.
MindCrafter Web Designs
As we haven’t seen any activity on this bug in three months, I’m marking this bug as inactive. Please do feel free to file this bug again if you’re still experiencing it!