Cannot open or save new or existing .xd files worked on previous (same version).
- Version 0.6.12.17 (macOS Sierra 10.12.3)
- Whilst a .xd file is open File > Save as or File > Save. Or File > Open Recent
- Any file created new or opened up previously should save
- Does not save nor cannot open recent file (see attached)
- See images attached showing both issues.
Bonus. My username contains no complex characters
FYI. Save rebooting, I'm about to lose 2 days worth of work so any solution on how to save my work would be helpful
7 commentsComments are closed
I also ran into the same freaking issue! I keep hitting save and it wasn't saving. I force quit and then tried drawing another element and then I hit save, and it worked. wtf...
Problem! Cannot create new, open recent or save file.
Create New File, Open Recent options are grayed out. Screenshot attached.
Cannot open recent files, tried different ways:
- from File - Open Recent
- double click on file in Finder
- drop file to XD in the dock
Mac High Sierra 10.13
XD version 18.104.22.168
Tyler Mathes commented
Same problem Here. Cannot open files..
Petr Procházka commented
I have same problem. After update ( adobe XD 1.0) I cannot open files from previous version.
I click on files and nothing happend.... No warning....
macOS sierra high 10.13
I have the same problem, is there any solution yet?
I'm on Creative Cloud so updated as soon as the latest version was released.