Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Artboards on Prototype, still not linking

I'm having an issue on a bug that was marked as fixed.

See Original: https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/36329020-prototype-not-working-artboards-not-linking?tracking_code=fb698cba79a4eb77e31d07622d53956c

I'm still having the exact some problem which no real luck. I use a imac so I preview at larger sizes that are 2000-2200px wide. When this happens, the link is there, and the hotspot gives a false indication on where it is. When I set the browser to something small like 1400 px wide, it's fine.

I was able to click randomly around the prototype and eventually find the link in a random spot that would be equal to the location if it was…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Signing Out From Xd Does Not Sign Out From Other Adobe Apps (#51975)

When running both XD and other Adobe applications, signing out of XD does not sign out of the other applications. As a workaround sign out from the other application directly by selecting Help > Sign Out

La déconnexion de XD ne déconnecte pas l’utilisateur des autres applications Adobe
    Lors de l’exécution simultanée de XD et d’autres applications Adobe, si vous vous déconnectez de XD, vous n’êtes pas déconnecté des autres applications. Pour contourner le problème, déconnectez-vous des autres applications directement en sélectionnant Aide> Se déconnecter.

Beim Abmelden von XD werden andere Adobe-Applikationen nicht abgemeldet
    Wenn Sie sowohl XD als auch…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The Sign In Dialog Launches Behind The Xd Launch Screen At Alternate Clicks (#49724)

When signing in to a user Adobe ID from within Adobe XD the Sign In dialog box appears behind the Welcome Screen. As a workaround click on the sign in dialog to bring it to the front.

La boîte de dialogue de connexion s’ouvre derrière l’écran de lancement de XD en cas de clics non prévus
    Lorsque vous vous connectez à un Adobe ID d’utilisateur depuis Adobe XD, la boîte de dialogue de connexion s’affiche derrière l’écran Bienvenue. Pour contourner le problème, cliquez sur la boîte de dialogue de connexion pour la ramener au premier plan.

Das Anmeldedialogfeld wird bei…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. marking of fields doesnt work

For example:
    If you have an Object selected and you want to change the radius for the rounded corners.
    If you try to mark the value in Object inspector as you would a Text in Notepad or any Input field via click and then mark the text by moving mouse left (or right if you clicked left of the text).
    You are loosing the focus at all, if you then enter any value you change the opacity but not the thing you are trying to enter.

breaks my flow every time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base