Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Eyedropper is picking wrong color (Color Picker)

The color picked by the eyedropper is wrong (see attached gif). This happens almost everytime.

Version: 0.5.0.4 Beta

Steps to reproduce the issues:
    Select a fill color via the eyedropper, then select the recently filled color again. The color will change each time.

Expected result:
    Select the same color as picked ;)

Actual result:
    Wrong color (mostly darker tone)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey, David-

I’m marking this as not a bug because we have a separate eyedropper (not the one in the native Mac color picker) which does return the correct color value. You can find that eyedropper in the property inspector, to the far right of the “border” and “fill” text.

Hope that helps!

-Elaine

2. Shared link web size is smaller than created size

1. version 0.5.0.4

2. Create a web sized 1024 x 768, view it at 100% to see actual size, create link to share, click on link, opens in browser in small size

3. Web link should make prototype 1024 x 768

4. It's way smaller (see attached photos)

5. Attached

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Brent,

Thanks for your report. Currently, this is functioning as designed: we center the artboard in the browser, not in a 1:1 ratio. However, we will examine this internally and determine if further action is needed.

Feel free to add a suggestion that XD support full-sized artboards in the browser here: adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353007-adobe-x..

Thank you,
    Joe

3. Exporting Asset with Text

During a quick design, I tried to export an asset I had created to a PNG for sharing. XD exported the circle vector I had in the background, but did not export the text. This seems like a bug since it should be able to export simple text.

~Alek

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-as-designed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Need the ability to unRepeat grid.

My issue is I created a Repeated Grid Nav? But I needed to create the other stats of that page. So example I wasn't able to bold the active state of the nav element. Thus I have to redo my nav not as a repeat grid. They are all separate text elements. Not a win. It would be great if on the repeat grid. I can select it and say "unRepeat" an element that lets me turn the repeat grid off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Switching from type tool to another tool...

This may or may not be a bug. I just find it very difficult moving via, clicks or keyboard shortcuts from the type tool to another tool after typing some text. Does one have to actually have to click on the tool panel to exit that mode or is this a simple keyboard shortcut or technique I am missing?

To emulate, type something in a text box and then try to go to another tool or do something else without expressly clicking the other tools in the tool panel.

Is anyone else finding this a niggle?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Text disappears when changing tools

Text randomly disappears when changing tools.
    Text tool to point-and-drag-tool mostly, but also on other occasions.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Can create/ move Artboard inside Artboard

Please take a look at attached screenshot.

1. Can create artboard inside artboard.

2. Can move artboard inside another artboard.

I assume its something wrong !

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Recorded cursor flickers between circle and pointer

When i watch a recording back the circle constantly flickers back to a standard cursor and back to the circle

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Distribute Horizontally and Vertically Feel Backwards

1. Version: 0.5.0.4 Beta

2. Steps to reproduce:
      a. Create a new iPhone 6 file.
      b. Create multiple circles from left to right across the screen that are aligned vertically, but not properly distributed horizontally
      c. Select all the circles
      d. Find distribute horizontally in the right menu column.

3. Expected Result: That the horizontally oriented icon (hover: Distribute Vertically) grouped with Align Left, Align Horizontally, Align Right would be the Distribute Horizontally button.

4. Actual Result: The vertically oriented icon (hover: Distribute Horizontally) grouped with Align Top, Align Vertically, Align Bottom is really the Distribute Horizontally button.

5. Link to view screencast: http://recordit.co/uNaLYsyuC6

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Tara,
    thanks for filing bugs! I just talked to the UX designer and this is how he explained it to me:
    The icons show the spacing between the elements. So in your video you want to evenly distribute to the left and right. In the icons the spacing is symbolized by the filled rectangle. The two lines stand for the direction.
    Hope this helps!
    Corrinna

10. Edit artboard title

Artboard title still remain and conflict with new title after edit

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. [Windows] XD crashes on clicking "Move your file to Creative Cloud" multiple times from Mobile Preview while sharing is in progress (42455)

Trigger fingers be warned! When you publish a prototype or design spec at the
    same time as trying it on Mobile Preview, avoid pushing the “Move your file to
    Creative Cloud” button until it’s done publishing. If you just can’t resist pushing
    the button, do so at your own as the XD app may crash. Until we fix this, we
    recommend waiting until you finish publishing before previewing.

XD stürzt ab, wenn Sie in XD auf iOS/Android mehrmals auf „Datei verschieben zu Creative Cloud“ klicken, während der Freigabeprozess durchgeführt wird (nur Windows)
    Warnung für Ungeduldige!Wenn Sie einen Prototyp oder eine…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-as-designed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Design Specs not always supported on older versions of browsers (39553/39691)

As much as we’d like to support older versions of browsers, sometimes they
    don’t have functionality that we rely on to give a world-class experience. The
    bugs below have been found on older versions of our supported browsers, but
    are supported on the most recent versions. If you’re seeing any of these
    behaviors, update your browser for better support.
    ● Pinch to zoom not supported in Firefox below version 54 (39553)
    ● Navigating back to UX flows may not work in some older versions of
    Internet Explorer (39691)

Design-Spezifikationen werden in älteren Browserversionen nicht immer unterstützt
    Uns liegt sehr daran,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-as-designed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. [Mac] Drag and dropping of images from Adobe Stock opened in Safari does not work (42119)

Dragging and dropping images is so much fun. Unfortunately, while you can
    drag and drop images into Adobe XD from Adobe Stock, we currently do not
    support this action from Adobe Stock opened in the Safari browser. We are
    working to get this fixed. In the meantime, if you need to drag images from Adobe
    Stock, open Adobe Stock in a browser other than Safari.

Es ist nicht möglich, Bilder aus Adobe Stock, die in Safari geöffnet sind, per Drag & Drop zu verschieben (nur Mac)
    Es ist einfach komfortabel, Bilder per Drag & Drop zu verschiebenZwar können Sie Bilder aus Adobe…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. XD occasionally crashes after entering suspend mode on Windows 10 RS3 (41862)

We’ve been testing on the most recent versions of beta operating systems, and with every beta OS comes some hiccups. We recently discovered system-wide instability when Windows 10 RS3 suspends, which causes XD to crash and discard any unsaved changes. To fix this issue, update your GPU drivers by going to the Device Manager and installing the latest version.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can't change the "Start at" artboard

Version of Adobe XD: Downloaded July 2017.

Steps to reproduce the issues: Happens with most uploads
    Expected result: Start at first artboard or be able to change.
    Actual result: Program picks the artboard to start at; user cannot change.
    XD file, video or GIF capturing the issue (optional)

When sharing a link, XD decides which artboard to start at and I can't change it. On two different prototypes, it skipped the first board. On the most recent, it starts and the last board. How can I control which board is shown first?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    When your prototype has wires you can select a home artboard which makes it the first artboard to show up. You do this by entering prototype mode and then clicking on the icon in the upper left corner of the artboard you wish to be the start artboard.
    For prototypes with no wires it will be the upper left artboard and you have to move the start artboard to that location.

There is an edge case where you might have a home artboard setting left over from a removed wire. In that case clone the artboard and delete the original artboard with that setting.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you still have problems with it, I am happy to help!
    Corrinna

16. sideways scroll when using mouse

1. 0.5.2.29 beta

2. open design mode, make an artboard and copy paste several, maybe 10+ to have the artboards exceed the workspace horizontally. now using a mouse, try to figure out how scroll sideways to see artboards

3. when I click and drag in an empty workspace area, I expect to move horizontally--this happens with trackpad, but not with mouse.

4. nothings happens--I can't figure out how to see all of my artboards unless I zoom out 25%. I also can't see any scroll bar at the bottom that I might be able to use

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

not-a-bug-as-designed  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 12 13 14 16 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base