Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Change the order of screens in public/private links

Hello Adobe XD team

In public/private link, Is it possible to choose the order of appearance of wireframes ?

After dozens of screens, it's more difficult for a client to navigate with arrows.

Thanks for your answer,

Alex

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fractional pixels still persisting

I am still experiencing fractional pixels when resizing objects. I took a screenshot of the properties before the resizing to show that the object is not already fractional, and a screenshot after resizing to show that it is still producing fractional pixels. If I have the grid turned on it stays to full pixels but not if its off.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Improved component resizing" stopped working :(

The update to component resizing was awesome!!! However, it only worked for me for about a day, and now all of a sudden it doesn't work anymore.

Previously (after the update) when I hid/made visible layers within a component, or an instance of a component, the size of the component would change to match the dimensions of the layers being shown. It stopped doing that all of a sudden, and I have no idea what could have gone wrong 😂. Any help would be great!

• Adam

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Adam,

Sorry to hear you’ve run into a problem with component bounds not updating as expected. Can you provide any steps to reproduce the problem, or share an XD file showing the problem?

In the meantime, if automatic bounds calculation isn’t working, you should be able to fix it by right-clicking the component and choosing Fit Bounds to Content.

Thanks,
    Joe

4. Sharing Large File (350MB) With Another User

Version of Adobe XD & Creative Cloud:

Computer A: Version 22.1.12.5 | Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292
    Computer B: Version 222.0.12.12 | Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.0.292

Steps to Reproduce The Issues:

1.) Click "Share"
    2.) Choose "Invite To Edit"
    3.) This asks for the sharing email
    4.) Recipient receives email and link to open in the local XD
    5.) The file starts to open by showing a loading bar but then fails to show an error (attached)

What should happen after 4 is to be able to open file. This has been possible in smaller XD files, but for some reason…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Artboards become size 0 x 0 at position 0/0

Somehow several artboards managed to change their size to 0 x 0. They have also lost their names and are now named "Artboard". Used XD Cloud files with an unstable internet conniption during a train trip, which might cause some synch error during a other person was also working on the file. I had also to update to 22.0.12.12 to re open the file.

Intersting point: Manually it is not possible to set the size of an artboard to 0x0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Master components doesn't update components inside it

I have master component (1) with another non-master component (2) inside it.
    Than I change master component of component 2. But the changes is not update component 1.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Denis,

Can you please provide more details or steps? I tried reproducing the problem you reported, but when I edit the master component for the nested component (component 2, which you mention), it updates as expected in the parent component (component 1).

Thanks,
    Joe

7. Adobe XD open and closes, don't start.

Hi. After every actualization my Adobe XD open for a while and then, he closes before even started. So, I have to
    uninstall and install the drivers of my graphic card, every single time, is very annoying.

So, what can I do to this won't happen again?
    P.S: My drivers are always updated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Component broken and can't delete

I'm using 20.0.12.12

There is a component that is broken. There is no way to delete it, and you can't drag it onto a page. All linked instances are showing the red link icon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. polygon tool. when i create a polygon, i cannot use up and down arrow to add or decrease sizes

1. version 22.0.12.12, and i am using a window 10 system PC

2. create a triangle by using polygon tool, and press up and down arrow key

3. i expect the size would be increased or decreased.

4. the size doesn't change but the shape start move up or down.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Huge memory leak after pasting an artboard in an artboard name field… by mistake

I wanted to change an artboard, so I copied its name and deleted it. Then, I duplicated another artboard (⌘+C, ⌘+V). I didn't realise at first that I an entire artboard was in my clipboard so I went to paste it in the name field of the new artboard (on top of it, not in the side panel) 😬
    The software froze, my computer started ventilating loudly, and after a minute or two, the software was using 18.59Go of memory 😳

Infos:
    - I am using the latest version of Adobe XD: 21.2.12.3 (Starter)
    - I have a MacBook Air…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Error 49

My master file which is in the Cloud is playing up. I'm getting an Error 49 code. This file supplies components to each of my other prototypes so its a huge problem to me. I've tried duplicating the file but as soon as you disconnect a prototype from the original master file it loses its components and they dont sync back up when you connect the duplicated master file. I've tried the uninstall of cloud and xd and that didnt work either. Help! Thanks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. canvas dragging interaction bug

At some point during working with Adobe XD canvas dragging interaction (Spacebar key + mouse click) stop working and there is no hint about what is going on. If I wait for couple minutes and come back to continue my work - dragging interaction works again. Super annoying!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Undo (cmd + z) and Panning stops working

Undo (cmd + z) and Panning stops working and need to restart the app.

Win 1703 and XD21 version

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. XD Destroys my font family and renders incorrectly

I have a font family that will display correctly in both Illustrator and Photoshop. However in XD it separates the family into random groups and then proceeds to render or display the weights incorrectly. This is unique to windows 10 as the font works correctly on Mac.

XD = 21.2.12.3

Windows 10 = Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362

Suitcase Fusion = V 20.0.6.8538

I'm including the font as well as an XD file that illustrates the issues I'm having as well as some screen shots.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't Save File (Error 49 and Others) & The Magic Disappearing Artboards

I occasionally have numerous issues saving files.

1. I get Error 49 when saving a file to the cloud. This issue has been reported elsewhere and the "fixes" described have been no help to me.

2. After Error 49 I try to rename the file, get same issue.

3. After trying to rename the file I try to save the file locally, XD refuses with a nondescript error along the lines of "Cannot save file".

The most commonly linked resolution for Error 49 I have found is to make sure Cloud Sync is up to date, sign out & back in again. When…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Floating artifact appears when dragging layer

See included pics.

When attempting to drag a layer, drag suddenly stops and floating artifact appears. Closing XD does not clear the artifact right away... only after some time (X) does the artifact suddenly disappear.

Version of Adobe XD: This is not easily found... I have the latest version as of the time of this submission.
    Steps to reproduce the issues: Ehhh.. drag a layer??? It doesn't happen all the time. I can tell you I just restarted the laptop, plenty of RAM and scratch disk space...
    Expected result: No artifact... keep focus on drag until mouse button is released …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Error 44:23 Sharing for development

Hi,

Me and my team are having the error 44:23 coming up for the past week or so in different scenarios.
    We work on Windows 10, one of us has XD enterprise and the rest of us have the free version, all with the most recent updates.

Scenario 1: Can't update existing links (generated before the updates) or create new ones if we have the "Include assets for download" checked. If we unchecked it, we can share the link for development. After that, if we check that again and updated the link, it worked.

Scenario 2: With our work method,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry to hear that you are encountering publish error while trying to update the links.

In-order for us to understand the exact scenario, can you explain what did you mean by – “I downloaded a document and changed just the text size on 6 text boxes. I re-uploaded the document so that my colleague could create the link for development”

1. Are you using a local or a cloud document?
    2. If it is local document, are you keeping it in a shared server from where both you and your college keep doing changes?
    3. Are you both publishing links from the same document or only one of you publish?

Thanks!

18. Live preview not work as expect

Mac OS: 10.14.4
    Android OS: 9.0
    XD: 21.2.12.3

i am using Adobe XD on MacOS and connect to Android 9.0 with Live preview function. The user experience is not good.

1) USB sync mockup to mobile device, which is very slow. Always show loading
    2) On the device, swipe right or left will move to a page which i do not have a linkage pointing to it

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Now text styles are LOST when pasting from Illustrator to XD!

With the latest update to Adobe XD (Version: 21.2.12.3, Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292), the ability to copy text in Illustrator (23.0.4) and paste it into an XD document is fouled up. THE TEXT STYLES ARE LOST!

It's a serious hassle to have to reapply all the text styles in XD, A SERIOUS HASSLE! This was not always so. Just a couple of months ago, everything when fine when pasting text from Illustrator to XD.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38

Feedback and Knowledge Base