Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Components shadows disappearing in prototype view

Components that have shadows are no longer displaying in prototype view

In design mode the shadows look find, but once you view your designs in prototype view any component which has a drop shadow is not displaying.

Instead of showing the original shadow it is now being turned into a weird background effect which is contained/clipped to the component area

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When configuring in JIRA Enable/Disable by Issue Type changes are not saving

When configuring in JIRA Enable/Disable by Issue Type changes are not saving even though the save changes messages appears. We're wanting to expand out our JIRA instance and this is limiting our expansion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fetch POST content length is missing - Windows 10

Hello there!

We are facing a really tough problem currently with Windows 10.

When we are trying to POST data to our server, the request appears to be empty. After digging deeper we found out the maybe the Content-Length is missing from the request, but we are unable to append it.

Any help you be appreciated!

The code of our plugin can be found here: https://github.com/loceye/adobe-xd-visualeyes

We tried with Fetch and with XHR but we had the same luck. If you need an API key to test our plugin use this : adobe-test

Any clues?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. component bounding box spacing

The bounding box is getting in the way of accurately spacing or placing a component. This is making it useless to use when I need exact spacing. Is there a way to have the bounding box fit the graphic?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Elements in components resize when changing the size of the component without the responsive enable

My version of Adobe Xd is 20.0.12.10 but the bag was also tested in the latest version.

When I disable the responsive of a component and the change the height, all the elements inside the components resize. What I expect when I change the height and the width of the component, it will only change the hitbox of the component and not the size of the elements inside.

It's really annoying because when I create components and then later an element inside become bigger than the hitbox I want to change the height/width of the component to not get a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear XD Community,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing with us the areas that we need to invest in and improve on.

With the XD August release, we have introduced several enhancements to components. Those enhancements address the following:

1) Drop shadows and blurs will be rendered outside the component bounding box which will help with layout and pixel alignment. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

2) Component bounds will automatically adjust (expand or shrink) to fit the content within the component while keeping all component instances in sync. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

3) No more Fractional Pixels with responsive resizing components

To learn more…

7. component size

The "frame" of a component is clipping. I think it shouldn't or it should be an option. For example: When I just want to enlarge the background beyond the "frame" of my component i have to resize it (which will move the content along with the background. When i resize only the background, it remains clipped.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Comment pins not staying where placed

There is a glitch with pins where they don't stick where they are placed. So if you scroll down they are scrolling with the screen, making it difficult to see where the comment actually applies to.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    bug-fixed  ·  Muthukumar S responded

Hi,

We have recently fixed this issue and pushed to production. Please check pinning on scrollable prototype having fixed elements.

Thanks,
    Muthukumar

9. ANNOYING BUG: Prototype wires not showing when selecting artboards

The wires on objects on artboards do not show when selecting the artboard.

You have to select the object itself.

I prefer if I do not have to deep-select to see all the connections set up on an artboard.

I want it to be like it was initially; selecting and artboard shows all prototype wires.

153 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

99 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    bug-fixed  ·  Muthukumar S responded

This bug has been fixed in XD 21.0 (Live).

Please check prototype wiring of artboard and object levels.

Now you can see an artboard which shows inbound and outgoing connections on selection.

Thanks,
    Muthukumar

10. Prototype page transition dialog obscuring overlay placement

Placing an overlay page is difficult as the object won't take arrow corrections, but in that case I have just no control over what's happening. That whole dialog should not be in a right click menu, but rather a panel on the side.

The only solution was to zoom out, click on the destination handle in order for the dialog to appear there and then to place the thing where I want it which is even harder now as I had to zoom out even further...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Comments not visible on Firefox

1. XD Version 19.2.22.3
    2. Share for review and add pins with comments in prototype
    3. I expect that I can see those comments in any browser
    4. I only can see those comments in Google Chrome, not in Firefox (Version 67.0)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Internal padding in components BUG

Adobe XD version 19.1.22.6 MAC OS

Love what a component can do. It is extremely fluid with auto-animate which the symbols weren't. The bug I found has been posted in the forum but it's not clear. The steps are below

1. Make a simple rectangle or anything. let's say it's 100px by 100px
    2. Duplicate it.
    3. Add shadow to the copy.
    4. Make the first one a component (CMD+K).
    5. Make the second one a component.

You'll see the original rectangle remains of 100px by 100px
    but the one with the shadow effect has invisible padding added.

I've recorded…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Duplicated elements inside non-master components despite master reset...

Title says everything, I have no way to reproduce this...

I have a master document with all my master components, one of them has a nested component, everything is working fine with the others, even when they have nested components BUT this one.

What's happening is that in a project file (not the master one), all it's instances have a duplicate of the nested component, even after a reset, even after deleting the component from the library...

Any ideas?

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Component bug

Hello,

Adobe XD v19

I have a menu component (organisme) in online file that containt a few components (molecule), that containt a few components (atoms).
    My main component don't bug but when i personalize it with real text (instead of "menu1","menu2"....).
    I can't copy/cut/paste it or a group with it. After that i can't do the undo operation on the entire file and i need to reset it.

The file don't work too if i import the file in local or if i send the file to my workmate.

Best regards, Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Cannot copy certain nested components

I created three nested sub components from a master component (see attached file) to create a list showing different states of the same list entry type. One of them works as intended (the top one). The other two consistently have the following issue: When I try to copy and paste either of them (1) copy and paste do not work, (2) I can no longer save the document, and (3) Undo/Redo stop working.

I then need to reopen the file for issues 1-3 to work again. However, it is never possible to copy the components. Also Copying the artboard containing…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Component: Original box size remains after reducing font size

Reduce font size in a master component (example: change from 13 px to 12px)
    Box size remains the same as original
    Attempting to resize box with handles further reduces font size. Component box size remains proportionally larger than text box size.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear XD Community,

Thanks for your feedback and for sharing with us the areas that we need to invest in and improve on.

We have introduced several enhancements to components in XD August release. Those enhancements address the following:

1) Drop shadows and blurs will be rendered outside the component bounding box, which will help with layout and pixel alignment. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

2) Component bounds will automatically adjust (expand or shrink) to fit the content within the component while keeping all component instances in sync. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

To learn more about…

17. 187 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

77 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear XD Community,

We have introduced several enhancements to components in XD August release. Those enhancements address the following:

1) Drop shadows and blurs will be rendered outside the component bounding box while will help with layout and pixel alignment. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

To learn more about…

18. Undo not working

I just updated to 19.0.22.9 and after a while the undo stops working for some files.
    If the undo stops working in a document, it will still work in other opened documents. After I close the document and re-open it or save it under a different name, undo starts working again, but only for a while. It seems related to moving a component in a different place on the artboard.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 123 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

46 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Dear XD Community,

1) Drop shadows and blurs will be rendered outside the component bounding box which will help with layout and pixel alignment. For existing components with those issues, right-click the master component and select ‘Fit Bounds to Content’ to reset the bounds on the master component and all instances

To learn more about…

20. localization bug in the Plugin panel

When the Plugin panel is opened in Ja_jp, each plugin entry has a text "その他を表示", which really doesn't make sense. I assume it means "show more" or "show details", and if so, it should be "詳細を表示".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base