Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. AdobeXD Crashes when moving layer up and down.

XD crashed when moving a specific layer down or up in the bar on the left

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. undo stop working yet

This issue has not been fixed yet, just today, I reopened the app twice for this reason.

Version of XD: 18.0.12.9

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Linked symbols are not updated

If a document contains linked symbols, these are displayed again and again in the changed status.

If you update the symbols, save the document, close it and then open it again, exactly the same symbols will be marked as changed again.

That's annoying.

Adobe XD 18.1.12.1

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. (Mac) All artboards shifted to bottom and cut off my artboards.

When I opened my Adobe XD file on Mac, which I've been editing regularly, it looked like this and was unable to move the artboard back to its original position. I resolved it by restarting my computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share for review not working shows up "my organisation has disable sharing"

1. lastest verison of Adobe XD
    i tried to publish prototype by using "share for review" function, and it showed up a warning "this feature isn’t available because your organization has disabled sharing". What does that mean my organization? My account should be personal account and i cant find any setting about enable sharing.

Thank you so much.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Closing one XD window closes all active XD projects

I usually work on more than 1 XD file at a time. If I decide to close just one of the XD projects, it closes all other XD projects.

"I was still working on those files, gee thanks XD" - me after that happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Private Share with colleagues in China not working

I have a prototype that is Shared (either for Review, either Specifications), with the option "Only invited people can view". Works just fine in France, but my colleagues in China don't have access to it.
    The only way they can have access is if I choose the option "Anyone with the link can view"
    First time I saw it was in December, are you working on this problem?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. "Something went wrong" message when trying to share prototype for development

"Something went wrong" message appears when trying to share a prototype for development. I have tried saving the document under a different name but it doesn't change the problem. I copy/pasted the content into a new document and the same thing happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Share for review not working

I have a working XD prototype - all works as expected but when I 'Share for review' some of the links between pages won't work i.e. the screens don't load and there is a red bar shown at the bottom of the prototype which says 'There was a problem displaying this prototype. Please try troubleshooting steps'. However if I use the < > keys at the bottom to navigate through each screen one by one then they all display fine. Also manually adding a / to the end of the url fixes the broken screens. None of my other XD…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. On save, XD hangs and has to be force quit

Any file I'm working on, when I save it, XD presents the spinning color wheel. I have left the file in this state from a couple minutes to nearly two hours. The only way to break the hang is to do a force quit.
    While it happens on just about every file I have, it's particularly persistent when managing a 180Mb file with 199 screens. It's by far the largest file I have. The file is stored locally, so it must not be a cloud related issue.
    The problem appears to have started when I upgraded to OSX 10.14.4 and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am being asked for a password for a prototype that does not have a password.

I created a new link without a password, "Anyone with the link can view". I clicked the link to verify that my prototype looks good in the browser but instead I'm getting a password prompt. I'm signed into Adobe Creative Cloud on the same browser. Why am I getting a password prompt for a prototype that does not have a password set? In my attachments you'll see the share for review dropdown in XD, the password promt in a new tab, the existing tab for my prototype accessed through My Assets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Chrome crashes when pasting from XD

This happens every 5 times or so, but when it does, the Chrome tab dies completely.

1. Select an XD artboard
    2. Press cmd+c
    3. Switch to Chrome (slides. google.com)
    4. Paste onto a slide

Actual: Works fine 4 out of 5 times. But that's bad if you're pasting dozens of designs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. [macOS] XD crashes after project load without giving an error code.

After clicking on a project in the XD launch screen the program shuts down without providing any type of error.

1. Adobe Xd 18.0.12.9
    2. Launch the opening screen and select a project, it will crash.
    3. I expected it to load the project
    4. Program crashes without providing feedback
    5. See attached file. I loaded the tutorial project provided by Xd

----------
    HARDWARE Specs

MacBook Pro 2017 15-inch
    2.9 GHz i7
    16GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3
    Radeon Pro 560 4GB / Intel HD Graphics 630 1536 MB

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Share for review glitchy

When I share a project for review, the online copy is zoomed in so I have to use the browser zoom functions to fix it. However, when I do this, I am unable to click any of the prototyping buttons I have added. I just switched from inVision Studio and their online version worked perfectly, and there was a full-screen button that fit your screen, not just further zoomed in.

In order to replicate this issue, you simply must share it for review and access it in a web-browser. I would expect it to be like the full-screen image (from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Share for Review Service of XD Not Working past v16

macOS Sierra v10.12.6

XD Version: 18.0.12.19, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

Organization: GuideWell Connect/Florida Blue

When selecting Share for Review the error consistently shown is as follows:

This feature isn't available because your organization has disabled sharing.

However, this is not correct as the enterprise has allowed for sharing which does work properly on XD v16.0.2.8, CC Sync 4.2.1.51.

Sharing became non-functional once the software updated to version 17.0.12.11.

Therefore the feature hasn't been able to be utilized since the past 2 upgrades which is a critical part of our tasks.

Please Advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Opening Sketch 53 documents breaks symbols

Type and icons behave in strange and unexpected ways. See attached for what the symbols look like in Sketch and what XD does with them.

I believe there are nested symbols and XD ignores any changes to the nested symbols.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The appearance of an object change when copy or duplicate in xd

When I copy my client logo from ai into xd, it looks fine. However, when I try to duplicate that logo from xd. Then weird things happened, the appearance and gradient disappeared.

As you can see from the attached, the wave graphics and the logo appearance changed after I duplicate the whole art board.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)