I type using the Dvorak QWERTY shortcuts. This means that my keyboard layout is different during normal typing, but I hit Command + V for paste just like everybody.
In XD, I can’t zoom in when I hit Command + =. It’s the only shortcut that’s not working in my layout. Other Adobe programs handle this just fine.2 votes
1. 0.4.0.3 Beta
2. Create a custom-sized project and preview in prototype mode.
3. Expected to see the preview window bounds flush with the preview content.
4. Black bars left/right of preview content. Also rescaling this window should be constrained to the aspect ratio of the project preview. No reason why you should be able to scale without constraints and reveal more black backing.2 votes
The current position indicator in the low left corner (X: .. Y: ..) on the mac is very small.
Adobe XD version: 0.5.0.4 Beta
See attached file.2 votes
So technically we fixed the bug, but we did so by removing the numbers in the lower left hand corner of the screen, as it was originally intended to be debugging purposes only. :) You’ll notice the change in our next public release.
I am not sure if the Material Design UI Kit it accurate with shadows for example.1 vote
The correct file will be available in the release in April 2016.
1. 0.4.1.7 Beta
2. Logon to https://www.adobe.com/products/experience-design.html on MAC OS X and click download, Takes you and triggers to download from Creatvie Suite, If your CS is already open/closed it does nothing expect but to open/show CS Application again
3. Download the XD and then install it
4. Just opens the CS
Given that we’ve switched over to 0.5 in March, I’m closing this bug. If you continue to see issues, please do let us know.
After I used the color eyedropper the cursor turns invisible. I click around for a while but it didn't come back until I clicked on the main Apple menu at the top.6 votes
It looks like this has been fixed in recent versions of the product. Please do let us know if it appears again by filing another bug!
When pasting text from AI, XD copy all attributes of the text (font, size, color) except for the font weight.
For instance if I copy a text element from AI that is bold, it appears in XD as regular style.
version 0.5.0.45 votes
We’ve fixed the bug on our side – it’ll be in the next release!
svg don't have png files if included & masks. Also the font is changing2 votes
We’ve improved our Sketch import over the past couple of months, including copy and paste in our most recent update (July update, 0.5.10). Please let us know if this still continues to happen for you!
1. 0.4.1.7 Beta
2. (I'm assuming it's because I'm) signed into a different CC account than registered for my XD access. Cannot share any prototype links.
3. If my assumption is correct, then a link pointing me to correct the matter – if it's not because of the CC log in, then further assistance on how to correct the issue.
4. Sharing unavailable8 votes
XD currently appears to only understand "center" aligned stroked objects (pasted from AI). It does not appear to recognize "inside" nor "outside" stroke alignments, as they are treated more or less as fills13 votes