Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Wifi disabled after starting XD

I use an usb wifi adapter (asus USB N-10 nano), and when I open adobe XD the adapter just stop working. After closing XD it started working again.
    I'm working with a MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2012) with OS X 10.11.3 installed and the XD version is 0.6.2.7 .

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. SVG Export compatible with Android Studio

Android support vectors which is very nice as you only have to manage one version of the asset, and some other cool things. I am aware that most people use PNG for now, but this is changing and new projects are leaning toward vectors.

Now the issue is that Android Studio is a bit dumb when reading SVG files, and the only tool that export compatible files is Sketch (and I am trying to switch to Adobe XD completely, especially because there is a Windows version incoming).

So I have done many tests to figure out what's "wrong" with XD:

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Buttons in prototypes dont work

Buttons dont work in shared prototypes 0.6.2.7 Beta When I choose Share Online the files load and slides work but the burrons dont work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Freeze after creating a symbol from a text object

App freezes constantly. I am on Mac OS 10.12.1. It seems as though the 3rd action I try to complete (make a symbol, move an item, delete, etc) the system freezes and I need to force quit. I have unistalled and reinstalled the app. Any ideas for me?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. If I connect a phone to a USB cable with an XD doc already open bug

If I connect a phone to a USB cable with an XD doc already open, the message on the phone says open an XD doc. This is incorrect as I already have it open. So it should either auto detect when the app is open on my desktop with an XD doc open and show it or less helpfully say ' Activate the app on the desktop'.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Whilst sharing prototype online - the XD file lags and behaves erratically

Whilst I am sharing a prototype, the upload takes so long it disrupts me continue working on my file. I can't select, it lags and behaves erratically.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Internal Server Error on Sharing Online

Using Adobe XD 0.6.2.7 Beta. Clicked Share Online. Got the 44 error a few times, then it created a link (https://xd.adobe.com/view/7e7d06b3-fd69-44ef-9789-afff6f18d165/) to which I get the following error:

Internal Server Error
    Request ID: 5a9cce8d-f8fe-4ff4-b335-fba918d96e55

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Prototype links throw Internal Server Error

Version 0.6.2.7 Beta

I received feedback from a client that the clickthrough link I shared was no longer working. I went to my manage links page and none of my clickthrough links are now working

This has now happened twice. I tried creating a new link and still no result

Sample links:

https://xd.adobe.com/view/b673ef71-6b7f-4b46-b080-5694681ce271/

https://xd.adobe.com/view/2bdeb411-b052-45a8-8fa2-50fc51cb68a2/

this instability is a huge problem as we were set up to run user tests. If the stability does not increase we may be forced to switch to another program

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Prototype links throw Internal Server Error

I updated to CC2017 across Adobe apps. Today a colleague reported that a prototype link from my cloud wasn't working. I checked and NONE of my existing prototype links work anymore. They all throw an Internal Server Error with a long Request ID. I opened up Xd to create a new link to share. The new link was generated, but throws the same error.
    These links have been shared across my company, so this creates a significant problem in our workflow.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Copy/Paste from Illustrator to XD crashes Illustrator

XD 0.6.2.7 / AI 2015.3.1 (20.1.0)

• Open file in Illustrator

• Select any group

• CMD-C / Copy

• Switch to XD

• CMD-V / Paste

Illustrator crashes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Shared Prototype Boards out of Order

When I create a sharable link, my artboards get produced out of order. I have them in order in the layout but for some reason art board #5 and #3 get flip flopped, which disrupts user flowing if they are using the arrows on the bottom of the adobe demo page. I've created two new documents, thinking I some how laid out the artwork out of order and it didn't fix the problem.

Is there a way to indicate (other than layout) the order of the artboards?

--
    XD verison 0.6.2.7

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. #G12438: Cannot update existing prototype

In an incredibly dynamic world, we're surprised when we can't update things. After all, we can update our photos, update our blog posts, and update our designs. However, right now, we may not be able to update our older prototypes due to a temporary glitch in our systems. We recommend that you share your prototype again, and newly shared prototypes will be able to be updated.

Vorhandener Prototyp kann nicht aktualisiert werden
    In einer unglaublich dynamischen Welt sind wir überrascht, wenn sich etwas nicht aktualisieren lässt. Schließlich können wir unsere Fotos aktualisieren, unsere Blogbeiträge und unsere Designs. Allerdings können wir…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. XD-exported SVG is way off the Artboard in AI

Hypothetically, this bug was fixed previously. However, I just exported a SVG file from the Nov 2-updated XD, then opened it in the not updated Illustrator (2015.3.1 Release), and my SVG file appears WAY off the workable Artboard. See the attached image for a screenshot of where the SVG icon appears in relation to the Artboard when the XD-exported SVG is initially opened in Illustrator.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Intermittent update failure when multiple devices are connected (#G553)

Anyone who has had to watch more than one toddler at the same time know that such a combination is unpredictable at best, particularly when there are toys or gravity (or both) involved. Similarly, if you have more than one mobile device connected to Adobe XD, one or more of them may not correctly sync with your current artboard selection. We’ll be addressing this problem in a future release, and all of your devices should then begin playing together again when connected to Adobe XD.

Zeitweiliger Update-Fehler, wenn mehrere Geräte verbunden sind 
    Schon mal alleine auf eine Baby-Krabbelgruppe aufgepasst?
    So…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Empty layer names during import (#G11668, #G11862)

An epic game of spy vs. spy in Adobe XD? No, it’s just some missing layer names. Occasionally, layer names might not automatically populate when you paste from another application or import an SVG. If this happens, select the containing group, cut it (Cmd-X), and paste it (Cmd-V). Your layer names should then be automatically populated.

Leere Ebenennamen beim Importieren
    Ein Spiel Spion gegen Spion in Adobe XD? Keineswegs, nur einige fehlende Ebenennamen. Gelegentlich können Ebenennamen nicht automatisch eingetragen werden, wenn Sie ein Objekt aus einer anderen Applikation einfügen oder eine SVG-Datei importieren. In einem solchen Fall wählen Sie die…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. [Mac] Converting to symbol deletes existing wire (#P121278351)

Doesn’t everyone love symbols? We certainly do, and we’re bringing the early version of the feature to you in order to give you a taste of the beauty of symbols. Right now, we don’t allow for interactions within a symbol (only from the symbol instance itself), which means that you’ll lose an existing connection if you convert an object or group of objects to a symbol. You’ll have to rewire from your swanky new symbol instance after you create it.

Bei der Umwandlung in ein Symbol wird die vorhandene Verdrahtung gelöscht
    Symbole sind praktisch und schön. Finden wir. Und präsentieren…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This bug has been fixed in the June release of XD.

If you don’t see the update in the Creative Cloud desktop application, click on the gear icon and select “Check for App Updates.”

-Elaine

17. XD - preview window in shared link is too small

Why is the preview window so small? When a ui has more height than 768 px the preview window in a shareable link, it becomes scrollable and it looks quite strange.. Especially when there's loads of grey space around the preview window that could be used to display the ui instead..I have tried to set the "scrolling" to none, but it doesn't help. I get that sometimes you want to have a scrollable view, but when you don't want that? In the preview mode in xd it looks fine when i've turned the scrolling of. But it doesn't seem to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Latest build takes control of my iMacs camera

My iMac (isight?) built in camera hasn't been working lately. It says it's in use by another application (even if all apps are closed). After some testing I've found that my camera works after restart only to become inoperable after launching XD. I video & screen share with my developer pretty often so a quick fix would be much appreciated.

Overall, great app. Keep those updates coming!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. crash while on design mode

This is the 3rd times the XD Desktop Version: 0.5.22.8 crashed while I was still designing. The program closed by itself and when I reopened it, all my unsaved designs were gone :(( (Crying)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve fixed a number of bugs that may have caused this issue, including James’ issue of the sharing pop-up being open at the same time. Please do file additional bugs if you see this again! We’ve been working hard over the past quarter or so to stabilize as much as possible.

Thanks,

-Elaine

20. Text color doesn't show in AdobeXD app on iOS.

When I change color of some part of text this change does not reflect in live preview in Adobe XD app on iOS.
    To see the change you must close app and re-open it again.

Adobe XD version: 0.5.22.8 Beta
    OSX 10.12
    iPhone 6S, iOS 10.0.2

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base