Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Artboards in Cloud Document Disappear in XD

I have a cloud document that three people work on.
    It sometimes happens that some artboards disappear when you close and reopen the document. The elements are still present as components, but they are no longer displayed in the artboard.
    If you select the component, a frame is displayed in the artboard, but the component itself is not visible.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My XD cloud document wont open in the android app

My cloud document shows in the android app, but when I select to open, it just whirls & whirls forever. In the end I have to force the app to stop and re-open.
    There are about 25 artboards in the file, is this too many and the reason it is crashing?

Android v 22.0.0

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Spelling error Typo in XD wireframes, Wires - Mobile, 4 Checkout Payment screens, 'Completed' misspelled.

Spelling error in XD wireframes, Wires - Mobile, 4 Checkout Payment screens, 'Completed' misspelled. 'COMPLITED'.

Looks a bit unprofessional - especially seeing designers may only notice when presenting in front of clients.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Artboards become size 0 x 0 at position 0/0

Somehow several artboards managed to change their size to 0 x 0. They have also lost their names and are now named "Artboard". Used XD Cloud files with an unstable internet conniption during a train trip, which might cause some synch error during a other person was also working on the file. I had also to update to 22.0.12.12 to re open the file.

Intersting point: Manually it is not possible to set the size of an artboard to 0x0

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Corrupt cloud document

I have a cloud document where 2 people have worked on simultaneously. This document has become unusable, because the majority of Artboards is corrupt:
    - they appear as existing in the layers list, but:
    - their name is simply "Artboard"
    - they are not visible on the Pasteboard
    - some of these Artboards are completely empty, some have layers in it, some of these are hidden, …

Here is the URL of the document:
    https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents/urn:aaid:sc:eu:60bcb117-09f7-4dc7-b6e3-99a0cc078ca3

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. XD File disappears after saving to a network drive

Cannot work off a mapped network drive because xd file disappears while/after saving. I cannot find it and lose all my work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. error 49 when trying to save one specific file

Hi,

When trying to save one specific file - others are fine - Adobe XD throws an error saying it cannot save.

Here are some screenshots attached with more specific information:

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Code 52 Error Opening Clod Project

My English is terrible, so I've attached an image of what happens when I try to open some Cload documents.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Can’t save document (Error 49)

One of my cloud documents can’t save. The problem is that it’s the one that has all my "master" components and from this one I link all components to my working files. I suspect there are some corrupt components that started causing it, is there a way to narrow it down?
    I can send the logs too.

I’m on the latest May release.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  28 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can’t create new document

I can’t create a new document form scratch. Only if I press cmd-o for opening a file and then —while the dialog window remains open— I can press cmd-n and create a new file. I’ve also tried to reinstall creative cloud and XD as well as erasing all preferences.But the error still occurs.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Images missing if we export PNG file in 2x web if website landing page more than Height 7000px

I have designed a Web landing page height is 12215px, i have used certain images on the design, whenever i try to export design in png web. XD provides 2 png's 1 is 1x and 2 is 2x, once i open 2x design and i see some images are not exported. this problem i'm facing in every design. more than 7000px height

See the attached file only placeholders are there images are missing
    I have attached screenshots for your reference.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adobe XD file can't be deleted from Cloud

Adobe XD file can't be deleted from Cloud. This file can be viewed only from local application.(I don't see it from "manage links" web interface) When I'm trying to delete it - XD shows me an error msg "there is a problem deleting #filename"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base