Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pinch Zoom crashing XD

When Zooming in using the track pad of a Surface Book XD crashes all opened windows. If I wait approx 5sec after doing anything and then zoom it works fine.

has happened on all XD updates
    Microsoft Surface book.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. URGENT: XD does not open files and just closes

After I updated XD to the latest version as of 19 Aug 2019; the program just keeps crashing and closing.

Please look at the attached video.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Visual glitch pop-in when right clicking

Every time I right click, these black corners pop in on the contextual menu's rounded corners. It's like the system is filling that transparent space with black pixels.

Look at the attached vid.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can't Save File (Error 49 and Others) & The Magic Disappearing Artboards

I occasionally have numerous issues saving files.

1. I get Error 49 when saving a file to the cloud. This issue has been reported elsewhere and the "fixes" described have been no help to me.

2. After Error 49 I try to rename the file, get same issue.

3. After trying to rename the file I try to save the file locally, XD refuses with a nondescript error along the lines of "Cannot save file".

The most commonly linked resolution for Error 49 I have found is to make sure Cloud Sync is up to date, sign out & back in again. When…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HDMI Mirroring renders XD unsuable

Whenever I plug an HDMI cable to present a design from XD, all XD windows' canvases become gray, and I can't interact with anything from the canvas. Only XD application have this issue, as I can use all other applications fine.

And when im using 'Extended Desktop' feature, XD is fine on my laptop, but moving the window to the other display makes the canvas gray as well.

It's worth noting that this started for me few months back, however amongst my peers, only I seem to be affected.

I wasn't sure if it was Adobe's fault or not. and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  4 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Layer Rename pop-up

When I rename my layers the pop-up show and I can click/select the "Bold, italic etc." when you focus out it doesn't apply on the layer name but when you try to rename it will reflect

Also when y rename -> highlight the word -> right click the menu will show with "Bold, italic etc".

I don't see this as a feature, I think It was a bug?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Use of Symbol term still in context menu

I noticed that after converting some linked "components" into local components: The term "symbol" is still used in the undo option in the context menu.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. XD Hangs when you press CTRL Z and X accidentally

This issue is been around for last 6 months, when you working if you accidentally press control Z and X simultaneously, XD will hang for few moments and force closes. Please fix it ASAP, its gets really annoying when we working on something and suddenly nothing will work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Adobe XD disables USB device

When opening Adobe XD, a USB video conference device (Meeting Owl) gets disabled and will not work again until rebooted and Adobe XD is closed.

Defect appears similar to:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/37108174-usb-preview-doesn-t-update-after-previewing-a-clou

I have been working with the Meeting Owl development team (support@owllabs.com.) to diagnose the issue and they are happy to help in any way they can.

I'm on a 2015 Macbook Pro, running OS Mojave 10.14.5

Thanks
    Mark

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. XD getting cut in half on windows computers

It has a green outline around the app. It gets cut in half. Making it full screen or adjusting it dose not reveal more of the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Files saved in Windows cannot be opened in Mac

Yesterday I was working on a design on my Windows PC, and when I tried to open in on my Mac today it says I am running an older version and cannot open the file.

But my Creative Cloud says the XD is up-to-date. I even did check for updates and still the same. The XD Version on my Mac is 18.0.12.9 and I am not sure what is the Windows version.

If either of the OS updates faster than the other it is a big issue for the designers who work on the both platforms.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Artboard exportation in HD resolution not working at all

Version of Adobe XD: 19.2.22 windows
    Steps to reproduce the issues: try to export artoboards at resolution superior than 1x (via web, iOS or Android Export)
    Expected result: Expecting to get images at different resolutions
    Actual result: All images in all folders have 1x resolution (360x640 working with android mobile artboard)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Crash on XD at startup (V 19.1.22)

After I run the XD (V 19.1.22) I see a grey screen then it freezes, after a couple of seconds it crashes. The previous versions work fine.

Also, when installing both versions at the same time, the oldest version fails at installing on Creative Cloud App

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can't Export from XD to After Effects.

I accidentally updated my after effects from 15.1.2 to the newest version but needed to revert so I deleted the new version and went back to the old. XD will no longer will transfer my files to AE. I need to stay on the old version of AE for now for certain plug in compatibility. Please help!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Live preview doesn't work on Windows 10

When working on my prototype, I plug in my iPhone 7 in my computer so to see the live preview of my modifications, but the software and the adobe XD app don't recognize each other so I can't see the preview on my iPhone.

Currently using the latest version of XD 19.1.22.6

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Doesn't show and charge my files

1.- 19.0.22.9
    2.- When I open Adobe XD for the first time, when I restart o turn up any of my computers.
    3.- Just open once to begin to work
    3.- I open Adobe XD and have an eternal animation without charge my documents. I can't do anything until I close the software, and I open again.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Error Code: 49

Trying to save a project (also tried "Save As") and got the following error:
    "There was an error saving file agc9f88.tmp
    (Error Code: 49)
    The file could not be saved. Please try saving again."

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  12 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Windows 10 Jump List Incorrect Behaviour

With XD not running, right clicking on its icon in either Start Menu or if pinned to task bar brings up the jump list as expected. The jump list is separated into two sections, "Recent" and "Recently Used Files". Clicking on an item in "Recently Used Files" does not open the file, it opens XD with no file.

Further, files are not added to the "Recent" section of the jump list if opened from the Home screen of XD, Recent section. They are only added to the "Recent" section of the jump list if opened from File Explorer.

Windows 10…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. I have a problem running adobe xd although I have updated all drivers in my laptop(window 10)

I have a problem running adobe xd although I have updated all drivers in my laptop(window 10)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base