Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Writing languages LTR in adobe xd on osx

Why not solve this problem?
    My os is osx (mac os). In adobe xd I can't type Arabic and Farsi.
    All right-to-left languages.
    As I type, I can't see what I've written.
    Please solve it, it's been almost a year !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Xd too slow and crashing (MacOS Mojave) (Xd Version 22.0.12.12)

Adobe Xd version: 22.0.12.12.
    Very slow, crashing all the time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Syncing issues with Cloud Documents

Me and my team work collaborative and we use XD Cloud Documents a lot.
    Sometimes, changes made by other members doesn't sync correctly and the main issue is when someone else open a cloud file, we end up working on an old version.

When this happen, we save a new copy of the cloud file and re share it. That works for a time, until the sync issue appears again.

Is there a way to force an update to a cloud file so to be sure that we're working on the latest version?

All the team members are on MAC…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Adobe XD open and closes, don't start.

Hi. After every actualization my Adobe XD open for a while and then, he closes before even started. So, I have to
    uninstall and install the drivers of my graphic card, every single time, is very annoying.

So, what can I do to this won't happen again?
    P.S: My drivers are always updated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Huge memory leak after pasting an artboard in an artboard name field… by mistake

I wanted to change an artboard, so I copied its name and deleted it. Then, I duplicated another artboard (⌘+C, ⌘+V). I didn't realise at first that I an entire artboard was in my clipboard so I went to paste it in the name field of the new artboard (on top of it, not in the side panel) 😬
    The software froze, my computer started ventilating loudly, and after a minute or two, the software was using 18.59Go of memory 😳

Infos:
    - I am using the latest version of Adobe XD: 21.2.12.3 (Starter)
    - I have a MacBook Air…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. canvas dragging interaction bug

At some point during working with Adobe XD canvas dragging interaction (Spacebar key + mouse click) stop working and there is no hint about what is going on. If I wait for couple minutes and come back to continue my work - dragging interaction works again. Super annoying!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Floating artifact appears when dragging layer

See included pics.

When attempting to drag a layer, drag suddenly stops and floating artifact appears. Closing XD does not clear the artifact right away... only after some time (X) does the artifact suddenly disappear.

Version of Adobe XD: This is not easily found... I have the latest version as of the time of this submission.
    Steps to reproduce the issues: Ehhh.. drag a layer??? It doesn't happen all the time. I can tell you I just restarted the laptop, plenty of RAM and scratch disk space...
    Expected result: No artifact... keep focus on drag until mouse button is released …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. XD Crashes after sleep, no error dialogs on wake.

XD crashes when laptop goes to sleep. Most times though when laptop wakes XD has already crashed (I don't see if crashing).

Steps to reduce:
    - Leave XD open when either manually going to sleep mode or leaving laptop to go to sleep mode
    - When waking the machine other open programs are still open but XD is not.

I have a similar issue. Most times though when laptop wakes XD has already crashed (I don't see if crashing).

XD version: 21.1.12.3
    Intel i7 Core
    16GB RAM
    NVIDIA GPU

Application log:
    Event 1002, Application Hang …

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. autosave severely hampering performance.

XD: 21.1.12.3

The Auto save feature appears to be slowing down XD to the point where I cannot interact with the software. It often takes a minute for it to save the file and then recover from freezing.

Once I begin making a slight edit to a components location, or even double clicking a component this prompts XD to begin saving and results in the software freezing again.

I have tested this on multiple documents, including new documents not saved to the cloud and it still occurs. It appears when the small asterisk is…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Components Panel is very slow/unresponsive in July 2019 Release

When trying to...
    - delete components
    -make components local
    - drag and drop components

Adobe Xd 21.1.12.3 application will become unresponsive and will need me to force quit the application. This has happened to me 4-5 times in the last week. I notice the application sometimes uses up to 2.33GB of memory when I have 3 files open.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fix-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Slow performance since update in June 2019

After update in June, Performance went down on bigger files, with more items. Its unusable and taking some of the files and moving them to a new document still makes the new file slow.

I dont know what causes this but its unusable.

Typical performance crash:
    Moving item, pressing esc after typing.

What i tried:
    - Clean save
    - Removing all plugins
    - Reinstalling Adobe XD
    - Format iMac

None of above worked.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. xd memory leak

I've been working with Adobe XD since it was "Project Comet". Now using the latest version 21.0.12.11. I was happy with XD performance and its lightness. But It's getting slower day by day, consume more memory, sloth response, getting hanged. Opening a XD file (19.1MB) takes too many time. I've shared the attachments to understand the problem better.

Thanks,
    Rouf

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Memory leak in latest (july 2019 release) release

Windows 10 Pro(x64)
    i9-9900K 64GB RAM
    Geforce RTX 2070
    fresh windows start.
    1. Start Adobe xd
    2. Open latest project file (a 40MB file).
    3. In Task manager > process > Adobe xd
    memory: 2GB & steady
    CPU usage: 0.01%
    4. Do nothing at all, let the workstation untouched for a while (35min).
    5. Go back to workstation:
    Adobe XD memory: 12GB and growing
    CPU usage: 12%

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. program crash

The leader always crashes the program again. I already talked to the support and they helped me too. Unfortunately without success

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. One window of XD will make my MacBook Pro soo hot. Am I the only one with this issue?

MacBook Pro gets HOT while using XD on just average use. But not with any other apps. Is this normal or Am I the only one with this issue?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe XD Update 20.2.12.1 Lag, Stutter, Freeze

So i made the mistake of updating my XD yesterday thinking that the newer version would run some of the new features better, but it has caused my whole computer to stutter and lag every few seconds whilst XD is open. I dont know why its done this, but i know its happened because of the update, i went back and installed and old version and tested and sure enough it was the update.

This has all happened unfortunately after files that are active for work have been save and now can only be opened with the new version. I…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Eye Dropper Tool flickers

The eye dropper tool flickers in and out of the screen when the magnifying glass goes through the different colours in my project as exemplified at around the 18 second mark on the following video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Constantly unresponsive after June 2019 Update

Adobe XD becomes unresponsive for about 5 seconds every time I'm moving and selecting items within a group.

System specs:
    - Windows 10 Enterprise
    - Processor: Intel Core i7-6820HQ CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.71 GHz
    - RAM: 32GB
    - 64-bit

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. XD just ate hours of my life

Saved file to the cloud and it froze. This is fine but when i reopened my file it corrupted the whole thing. like half my views are missing.
    TLDR; make backups not on the cloud.
    thanks adobe

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Slow performance, Xd June 2019

After updating to Xd 20.0.12.10 the application becomes very slow.

Upon starting/restarting the app it's responsive. However, after running for a few minutes it becomes unusable slow.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  20 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base