Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Review/Development sharing error (Error 44:47)

Yesterday, this started to happen. I can't generate new links on both review and development, and this error appears. This goes for the recently created XD files and the old ones with an already generated link (I can"t update it, it shows this error and when I try the create new link, the same error appears). Some XD files have few artboards while some have many, but they have the same error. The files are saved on local, and it doesn't crash.

I've tried updating my XD, repairing my Creative Cloud, and because I have no idea what to do,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  6 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New XD update crashes app when sharing prototype

Recently updated to the latest version of X (19.1.22.6 , Creative Cloud sync 4.2.3.4) and all of a sudden, everytime I try to share a prototype for review, it crashes.

This happens in a brand new, $5K + macbook pro with the latest OS as well as an old macbook pro.

Even the old macbook pro did not previously have any problems sharing but as soon as I updated the XD version on both laptops, I can no longer share.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Open any XD file and click "Share"
    2) Choose Share for review
    3) Choose Create Link …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fail to update online prototype, report Error 55:47

version: 19.1.22.6
    Every time I made some changes in XD file and save, I get error 55:47 while update the prototype link. This issue forcing us to create new link every time after making some changes and removing the older link from cloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. pinning comments

Comments on prototypes with bigger background images cannot be pinned correctly at times.

It tries to pin them to a very large area that seems to be some kind of background picture or something, whereas pinning to elements that are not fixed and are in front of this background element do not get pinned correctly

Here's a video further detailing the issue: https://youtu.be/mWlBh-Hcl0E

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. page unable to load

after sharing for development, the screens where not able open

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Cloud Documents in Android App: Faulty kerning with missing font makes prototype illegible

A cloud document on a clients phone is rather illegible because the fonts kerning appears to have been corrupted in a way that all the letters are on top of each other.

It does work on iOS just fine, though.
    Font used is Rubik

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  3 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Share for review not working shows up "my organisation has disable sharing"

1. lastest verison of Adobe XD
    i tried to publish prototype by using "share for review" function, and it showed up a warning "this feature isn’t available because your organization has disabled sharing". What does that mean my organization? My account should be personal account and i cant find any setting about enable sharing.

Thank you so much.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Private Share with colleagues in China not working

I have a prototype that is Shared (either for Review, either Specifications), with the option "Only invited people can view". Works just fine in France, but my colleagues in China don't have access to it.
    The only way they can have access is if I choose the option "Anyone with the link can view"
    First time I saw it was in December, are you working on this problem?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. "Something went wrong" message when trying to share prototype for development

"Something went wrong" message appears when trying to share a prototype for development. I have tried saving the document under a different name but it doesn't change the problem. I copy/pasted the content into a new document and the same thing happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Share for review not working

I have a working XD prototype - all works as expected but when I 'Share for review' some of the links between pages won't work i.e. the screens don't load and there is a red bar shown at the bottom of the prototype which says 'There was a problem displaying this prototype. Please try troubleshooting steps'. However if I use the < > keys at the bottom to navigate through each screen one by one then they all display fine. Also manually adding a / to the end of the url fixes the broken screens. None of my other XD…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I am being asked for a password for a prototype that does not have a password.

I created a new link without a password, "Anyone with the link can view". I clicked the link to verify that my prototype looks good in the browser but instead I'm getting a password prompt. I'm signed into Adobe Creative Cloud on the same browser. Why am I getting a password prompt for a prototype that does not have a password set? In my attachments you'll see the share for review dropdown in XD, the password promt in a new tab, the existing tab for my prototype accessed through My Assets.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Share for review glitchy

When I share a project for review, the online copy is zoomed in so I have to use the browser zoom functions to fix it. However, when I do this, I am unable to click any of the prototyping buttons I have added. I just switched from inVision Studio and their online version worked perfectly, and there was a full-screen button that fit your screen, not just further zoomed in.

In order to replicate this issue, you simply must share it for review and access it in a web-browser. I would expect it to be like the full-screen image (from…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Share for Review Service of XD Not Working past v16

macOS Sierra v10.12.6

XD Version: 18.0.12.19, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

Organization: GuideWell Connect/Florida Blue

When selecting Share for Review the error consistently shown is as follows:

This feature isn't available because your organization has disabled sharing.

However, this is not correct as the enterprise has allowed for sharing which does work properly on XD v16.0.2.8, CC Sync 4.2.1.51.

Sharing became non-functional once the software updated to version 17.0.12.11.

Therefore the feature hasn't been able to be utilized since the past 2 upgrades which is a critical part of our tasks.

Please Advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Changes made to XD file is not reflected on Share for Review link

Changes made to the design inside an XD file are not being reflected on the Share for Review links that were previously emailed out to a group of users.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create XD file and save to cloud.
    2. Add some design elements inside XD file.
    3. Share XD file as "Share for Review" with co-worker.
    4. Co-worker access this file and sees the design elements added in step #3.
    5. XD user goes back and makes some change to the design in the XD file.
    6. Co-worker refreshes the page on their browser (even uses another computer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. updating existing prototype or specifications produces new prototype/specifications hyperlink

When updating existing prototype or specifications it sometimes produces new prototype/specifications hyperlink. This is especially notorious when a project has multiple workflows (home art-boards).

When I entered a name matching an exiting project to update hoping XD will update replacing this one, than clicked UPDATE - XD created a new link instead with the same "project" name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Design Specs: cannot select any lines

XD's lines( and some paths) are the width or height is 0 if the stroke's width were 100 px. So I think they don't have their area for selecting on Design specs.

----
    Adobe XD v17.0.12.11

Steps to reproduce the issues

1) draw a line on a artboard (stroke size : 2px)
    2) share for develop
    3) try to select the line

Expected result

I can select the line on design specs

Actual result

I can not select any lines on design specs

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Review link password becomes invalid

Over the last two weeks the password on a number of newer and older review links has stopped working on more than one occasion.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't access XD shared links

XD Version 17.0.12.11
    Max OS High Sierra 10.13.6

My coworkers and I worked on some XD files today and sent the shared link to our project manager for their feedback. All was working fine up till two hours ago, now it seems none of the links we provided are working anymore. It's not very useful when you have 7 files to share and send to your project manager and client later today.

Here is the error we get, but we can still open the links in a private tab no problem. I don't understand, we never had that type of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Link won't update

Trying to update link to XD 17.0.12.11 file after adding and re-wiring an art board. The link seems broken. I get the message: "Something Went Wrong."

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base