1. Version 0.6.12.17 (macOS Sierra 10.12.3)
2. Whilst a .xd file is open File > Save as or File > Save. Or File > Open Recent
3. Any file created new or opened up previously should save
4. Does not save nor cannot open recent file (see attached)
5. See images attached showing both issues.
Bonus. My username contains no complex characters
FYI. Save rebooting, I'm about to lose 2 days worth of work so any solution on how to save my work would be helpful
Have a prototype with a mixture of different animations.
Some use simple dissolves, others use the slide animation.
Working mostly fine.
However, on three of the art boards, no matter what I do- the slide OR push animation does not work. It simply does a dissolve.
I have removed and readded all links/transitions from these artboards but still does not work.4 votes
The functionality has been significantly updated since this issue was reported. If you’re experiencing issue with transitions, it’s best to open a new report to ensure accurate tracking. FWIW, one thing I see posted often is transitions list not showing everything which indicates the wired boards are of different sizes.
Hello, the problem is that when I install Adobe XD from the creative cloud, it installs but then returns to the install option, I already tried with another user but the problem persists, I can not install Adobe XD.6 votes
Closing this report as inactive.
For those experiencing issues installing XD please do the following:
- Confirm your system meets the minimum requirements https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/system-requirements.html
- Follow the install troubleshooting guide https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install.html
If you still have issues after following the above, please file a new report.