Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Prototype changes not updating

I have a 6-month-old Xd file and a prototype that has been online for the same amount of time. I have made many updates to parts of the prototype since and they were always reflected on the online version after updating the same link. However today I have updated 2 of the 50 screens and these changes will not reflect on the online version. (They are however reflected in the Design Specs when I update the link for those).

I have tried to update the link multiple times, closed and reopened the Xd file and application, saved the file under…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicates in Symbol Library

Before I updated Adobe XD, I would only have one set of symbols in my library. After the update, the symbol library just duplicates itself and now I have different symbol attached to different artboards. It very hard to make a color or size or even text updates.

It's not the first time i'm encountering this problem. What I did for the first time is i delete all symbol and recreated them. Then re-add them to my artboard. I was able to do that because I would have only a few artboard then, but as the artboard grow, it's very…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Assets panel causes program crash

1. Adobe XD version 8.0.22.11

2. Click or drag any assets from the Assets Panel

3. The element placed in page or pasteboard

4. Program crashes

In any file just clicking the assets panel, crashes the program. I have no way of using this panel at the moment. It is possible to add elements to the panel but then I can not use them.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Latest version of XD is incompatible with latest version of Zeplin

I have been using Adobe XD along with Zeplin for a while now. Exporting artboards from XD 👉Zeplin has worked like a charm.

But after updating Zeplin to v.2.0, exporting artboards from XD stopped working.

Steps to reproduce:
    1) Update XD and Zeplin to latest vesions
    2) In XD, select an artboard and File > Export > Zeplin
    3) An error message is displayed (see attached file)

The issue has been reported to Zeplin. They say that they haven't changed anything that should conflict with this. https://twitter.com/olefredrik/status/1009701419245547526

Don't know if this is an issue with XD or Zeplin (or both)?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Pinning Comments is Not Working, Please Help

My company is experiencing an issue where when they go to pin a comment to a prototype for reviewing, the viewport shoots to the middle of the design and you can only pin in that spot and are unable to scroll up or down. You also can not move your pin to the top. Adobe please look into this issue soon as it is causing a lot of headache for my company that recently converted our entire company over to XD under my recommendation and is not only looking bad but causing me a lot of head aches and frustration.…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Zoom tool and wacom tablet

I've got a problem with zoom tool and wacom tablet. When I activate zoom tool, and I'm trying to tap pen on the tablet to enlarge the canvas once time, it fits automaticly to 6400%. For example i want to fit canvas from 50% to 75%, but it zooms to 6400%. It is very irritating.
    When I tried to understand why it happens, i'm thinking that application see one extra micro move from the pen: First (correct one) is tapping and second one is micro 1px move (and then resize canvas to 6400%). This is result because tablet pen isn't…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Aspect ratio lock icon not aligned

I noticed in the latest version 11.0.22.10 (August 18 Release)
    the aspect ratio lock icon is not aligned properly and looks way off
    I know it is very insignificant interface "bug", but a bug is a bug
    Hope you aint mad at me for nitpicking

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hotspots misplaced in Live Preview on the XD mobile app because of the Fixed Position feature

Discovered an issue with the Fixed Position feature on the XD mobile app in Live Preview. I've had to simulate it on my mac since I wasn't able to screenshot it on my phone. The hotspots for the nav bar at the bottom overlap the content when scrolling on the screen. These hotspots are not separate transparent boxes and the bottom nav works perfectly too in spite of the misplaced hotspots.

The prototype works as expected on the web browser both on mobile and the mac

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Design specs from a Sketch file

I've opened a sketch file and, after saving it in XD I've tried to export as Design Specs.

The upload percentage is fixed to 0% and nothing happens.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Elements don't appear when using overlays

See attached screenshot and XD file. Basically the 'X' icon doesn't appear in the overlay when in prototype mode.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Trying to publish Design Specs but it stays in 0% forever

I finished my design and it has 14 artboards. When I try to publish the design specs, the window only shows the message "Creating public link..." and stays in 0% forever.

It doesn't even show any error.

I tried to delete some artboards to upload with fewer artboards, but it didn't work either.
    The weird thing is that publishing design specs work in other files; but if I try to create other file and paste any of the artboards it doesn't work!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Moving view on trackpad broken

I am using a Surface Book Pro, latest OS and up to date XD. When I try to pan around using the track pad (2 fingers) the view goes nuts. The cursor highlights random areas, moves random things, generally causes mayhem. Has been happening for about 2 weeks now. Have tried hard shutdowns etc. If my computer was not a touch screen, I would be totally unable to use XD.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Overlay with blurred background blurs all layers

When I am using an overlay that has a blurred background, it works fine until I turn the blurred layer into a symbol. Then, it blurs every layer on top of it as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Disable navigation when publishing prototype

Hi,

Before the update of June 2018 when you published your prototype (open in full screen) the navigation beneath was hidden... Now when you publish it you can see the little home icon and the numbers of slides etc.

Is there a way to disable this? We really need this so we can "lead" the user without giving him the possibility to skip certain screens or go back.

Kind regards,
    David

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1px Stroke Around Embedded links

As of this morning, I've noticed that XD has begun to place a 1px black stroke around the iframe embed (we use the embedded links so team members can easily access them from an internal archive)

This has caused a few issues with our team and clients as most find it confusing that we're showing designs that won't have the stroke when built.

As the code is being applied within the iframe, we can't target it and remove it ourselves (attached a screenshot of the class).

It would be great to either remove this, or have the option to remove…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. design spec refresh by it self frequently. all browser.

I create single artboard and upload to design spec. When I open the link, design spec refresh the page frequently.

Thank you very much,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot save and XD stops working, file is reverted to older version (Mac and Windows)

Yesterday i lost a couple of hours of work, due to some kind of save-bug. I've experienced this at least two times this week, and I think it may have been introduced in the latest update: 8.0.22.11. A colleague of mine has experienced the same problem but on a Windows 10-machine

The XD-project contains a couple of symbols, Character styles and Colors.
    There is a published prototype as well.

Steps:
    * Opened existing file
    * Continued to work with it (saved every now and then as usual, about every minute)
    * XD suddenly refused to save the file both with…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-fixed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. XD Problem: It closed unexpected

The program crashed since 2 or 3 days ago! Every time that I've opened XD - macOS HighSierra - it closed unexpectedly. HELP SOON!! I need a quickly solution.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Multiple issues: Performance & Keyboard Shortcuts.

I noticed that having linked vectors from my CC Library has caused XD to run poorly. From scaling to moving it to a new artboard it is very slow and slows the whole program down considerably.

I'm not sure if they tie together, but since happened, shortcut keys don't work. From copy to paste or even hotkeys, I have to alt+tab out of the program and back to get the keys to work momentarily.

Editing text is terrible too, I can't double click on symbols that have linked graphics in it. The whole system drags. I've attached a dxdiag.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello everyone!

Fix for performance issues related to CC Library assets is available in the July 2018 release XD 10, available today. Upgrade and enjoy!

For any issues not related to this, be sure to upvote existing reports which capture your issue or file a new report so the team can investigate.

Cheers!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

1 2 5 7 9 24 25

Feedback and Knowledge Base