Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Zoom / fit feature not available in prototype and comment mode

When I double click the bracket symbol in design specs I'm switched to prototype mode, the same mode I'm transferred to when I click the comment icon. In other words by clicking the comment icon I get the prototype, same as I get when I double click the bracket icon - is this a bug? It's not very intuitive. You must make up your mind what belongs to what. My main concern however is that I don't get to keep the fit/zoom feature in neither prototype mode or comments mode - I only get that in design specs. This makes…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share option "Invite to Edit" not working. XD Version 20.1.12.4

I created an XD cloud document and shared it with others to collaborate/edit designs. I chose "Invite to edit" from the share options and added email addresses of people invited. They get "don't have permission" message.

Someone else tried to share a file with me using "invite to edit". I can view the file but don't get access to editing tools. It seems I am in view mode only.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prototype Link works slow

As sharing the prototypes links for review, it takes lots of time to load every time and on every update. Its really frustrating to see and check the flow in prototypes with such slow functionality.
    Can it be resolved. Can the prototype link in sharing work as smooth as in adobe xd.

Regards
    Sachin Meshram

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ability to color only selected text in textbox or line of text

I want to color only the selected text in the text box or text line but it colors the whole line of text but not the selected text. tried other methods like doing form the color picker on property panel or applying through fill options still cant color only the selected text. need the abilty to do that Sketch app has it Figma has it Illustrator has it why not XD

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Undo (cmd + z) stops working

When i've been working in a document for a little while, I suddenly lose the option to undo. cmd + z doesn't do anything and the menu option to undo becomes greyed out. This could seriously mess up a project. The option to undo comes back when I reopen the project. I saw that this was marked as "bug fixed" when someone else submitted it but I've had this happen at least once a week maybe less than that for the past couple months.

Environment details:
    - macOS 10.14.6
    - Adobe XD version 21.1.12.3

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Editing text (with text tool or artboard name) causes weird pseudo-freeze

1. 20.1.12.4 Windows

2. Click into existing text box or double-click artboard name, attempt to change text

3. Text changes

4. Program will act unresponsive (this may happen before OR after typing the text) until CTRL-S, which will make the program responsive again

This does not happen all the time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe XD getting closed automatically

I downloaded the Adobe XD from creative cloud, but without any notification the tool getting closed automatically when I maximize the window or when I try to open any Adobe XD file. And my friend shared a file through creative cloud I couldn't open that also. Kindly help me on this issue. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Change the order of screens in public/private links

Hello Adobe XD team

In public/private link, Is it possible to choose the order of appearance of wireframes ?

After dozens of screens, it's more difficult for a client to navigate with arrows.

Thanks for your answer,

Alex

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Review  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't drag component from assets panel to canvas

1. 19.2.22.3

2. Dragging component from assets panel onto canvas

3. Place the component on the canvas

4. Component snaps back to assets panel

5. Atttached

This doesn't always happen but haven't found when/why its triggered.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  5 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Apostrophe bug with Ubuntu font

I'm having an issue with apostrophes with only one font so far which is Ubuntu font.

I'm not sure if this an actual software problem (it seems to be since it works flawlessly in other softwares such as Photoshop and Illustrator) or a font issue.

The only way I have been able to bypass it is by typing it and immediately press the Escape key to quit editing the text box.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Text  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sharing Large File (350MB) With Another User

Version of Adobe XD & Creative Cloud:

Computer A: Version 22.1.12.5 | Creative Cloud Sync 4.3.0.292
    Computer B: Version 222.0.12.12 | Creative Cloud Sync: 4.3.0.292

Steps to Reproduce The Issues:

1.) Click "Share"
    2.) Choose "Invite To Edit"
    3.) This asks for the sharing email
    4.) Recipient receives email and link to open in the local XD
    5.) The file starts to open by showing a loading bar but then fails to show an error (attached)

What should happen after 4 is to be able to open file. This has been possible in smaller XD files, but for some reason…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adobe XD disables USB device

When opening Adobe XD, a USB video conference device (Meeting Owl) gets disabled and will not work again until rebooted and Adobe XD is closed.

Defect appears similar to:
    https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010-adobe-xd-bugs/suggestions/37108174-usb-preview-doesn-t-update-after-previewing-a-clou

I have been working with the Meeting Owl development team (support@owllabs.com.) to diagnose the issue and they are happy to help in any way they can.

I'm on a 2015 Macbook Pro, running OS Mojave 10.14.5

Thanks
    Mark

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  System  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. android publishing too slow

Android Publishing too slow. We have the same file for IOS and Android. IOS file publishes in 1 minute while android vers. almost 30 minutes and giving an something went wrong error. The files includes 1200 vector assets. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can't "Share for Development"

Was able to share in the morning. By the afternoon, when I clicked the update link button, I got a split second of the progress screen, then an error icon and the wonderfully helpful error message "Something Went Wrong" and learn more.
    The learn more link didn't help.
    I've changed networks, saved the file, closed the app and reopened.
    MacOS 10.14.5
    MacBook Pro: (15-inch, 2016)
    Memory 16Gb
    XD Version 20.0.12.10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Share for development warping design on table and mobile

We see warped views of both tablet and mobile designs.
    Upon scrolling, the designs become warped and not useable for the front end team.

PLEASE FIX.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Component broken and can't delete

I'm using 20.0.12.12

There is a component that is broken. There is no way to delete it, and you can't drag it onto a page. All linked instances are showing the red link icon.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Text cannot be entered

version number: 18.0.12.9
    After using it for a while, the text cannot be entered. After double-clicking, just play the state that should have appeared. Try to turn off the software, re-open it, and use it for a while, and this will happen again.I don't know if I only have this situation?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Component not displaying correctly in library

I have created a library of components and I've linked in the assets into a new document.

Screen shot 1: Shows the master file with the component in it.
    Screenshot 2: Shows what the component looks like when I drag it from the assets panel to the canvas with NO overrides applied
    Screenshot 3: Shows another component from the master library that has the spoken about component nested and some overrides (the overrides to this instance were no green tag in the corner, different image and different copy)

It looks like the styling its picking up is from a completely…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Design Systems  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ALt + drag to duplicate artborad doesn't work only on one particular artboard

Version of XD i'm using is 19.1.22.6/
    For some reason I'm not able to alt+drag one specific artboard to duplicate it.
    Undo function is also disabled. Not sure if it got something to do with issue with duplicating artboard but it started to happen at the same time. I have to say, that other documents, as well as other ARTBOARDS in this particular document work just fine.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Feedback and Knowledge Base