Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Canvas behaviors are unresponsive when opening up app

At times the space bar to move canvas around, sometimes it the undo (Ctrl+Z), totally random behaviors. Its topically just one behavior that gets stuck (becomes unresponsive_

Once I minimize the app then open it back up or waiting a few minutes it starts working again.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't access XD shared links

XD Version 17.0.12.11
    Max OS High Sierra 10.13.6

My coworkers and I worked on some XD files today and sent the shared link to our project manager for their feedback. All was working fine up till two hours ago, now it seems none of the links we provided are working anymore. It's not very useful when you have 7 files to share and send to your project manager and client later today.

Here is the error we get, but we can still open the links in a private tab no problem. I don't understand, we never had that type of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Prototype not found

Link to prototype results in error message, "Prototype not found"

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't drag the photo

I draging the photo from the desktop but the photo is not going below is an error like in the image please help urgent

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Share for review not working shows up "my organisation has disable sharing"

1. lastest verison of Adobe XD
    i tried to publish prototype by using "share for review" function, and it showed up a warning "this feature isn’t available because your organization has disabled sharing". What does that mean my organization? My account should be personal account and i cant find any setting about enable sharing.

Thank you so much.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fail to update online prototype, report Error 55:47

version: 19.1.22.6
    Every time I made some changes in XD file and save, I get error 55:47 while update the prototype link. This issue forcing us to create new link every time after making some changes and removing the older link from cloud.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. WIN XD version BUG

Win version of xd component features: Sometimes modify a component, the same components can not be changed at the same time, you need to close and reopen xd before you can change the style of the component. And can only modify the rest of the components of the first component will change together, modify the second or third component will not become together, I hope to fix this bug

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Crashing (Prototyping)

Adobe XD keep crashing when I'am prototyping.
    I have to prototype 40 screens of design and after linking 8-10 elements aplication turns off.

- Win 10 x64
    - mostly using auto-animate
    - mostly linking through list artboard selection menu
    - bug was present from 2-4 months but it was happening once per 40-60 elements. After latest updates it become more constant.

Recovery works very well so I can still work, but its quite frustrating.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Share for Review Service of XD Not Working past v16

macOS Sierra v10.12.6

XD Version: 18.0.12.19, Creative Cloud Sync 4.2.1.51

Organization: GuideWell Connect/Florida Blue

When selecting Share for Review the error consistently shown is as follows:

This feature isn't available because your organization has disabled sharing.

However, this is not correct as the enterprise has allowed for sharing which does work properly on XD v16.0.2.8, CC Sync 4.2.1.51.

Sharing became non-functional once the software updated to version 17.0.12.11.

Therefore the feature hasn't been able to be utilized since the past 2 upgrades which is a critical part of our tasks.

Please Advise.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Share  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Ctrl+Space to move is not working after press Ctrl+S for saving. And the type of text is not working also.

Ctrl+Space to move is not working after press Ctrl+S for saving. And the type of text is not working also.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not able to update and Install plugins

After Updating new Adobe XD - April - May 2019 release. I am not able to update and install plugins. Please check the attached error screenshot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Layer drag rejection icon stays on top

Hi there,

I've had this happen to me about 5 times now, using the latest version of adobe xd ( 18.0.12.9)

I've tried to move layers in the layers panel and sometimes the icon for the layer drag rejection freezes and stays on top with the layer name). This also effects coming out of the program where you can see just icon. I will show that too.

Thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Design  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Elements from CC library disappear after dragging and loading in XD

This only happens to one of my three CC libraries. I drag an element from the library to Adobe XD. It looks like its added to the artboard but after loading it disappears. However the element is shown in the layer panel.

Version 18.0.12.9

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  2 comments  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. XD Windows Export to Zeplin Fails

I am getting this error on export whether on single or multiple artboards.

Please check out your request headers/params/body.

image.png

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Plugins  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Open recent document not working

The open recent document section never shows my recent documents, on the contrary it contains a lot of really old docs that I haven't opened for months. It's not pattern or system, they are just randomly spread around, but my RECENT docs are no where to be seen. The Open recent features has NEVER worked as I presume the files there is supposed to be the most recent files I have opened in XD. I have tried to shut down XD and re-build a new set of files and then shut it down and opened the app again, but the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Documents  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xs App not working after desktop update

After I have updated Adobe XD on my desktop, the mobile app is Now not working. I can’t open the app and can not see my app prototype. The app shows a pop-up for updateing when I try to enter, because it is not working together the 2 versions.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Functional  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Full screen prototipe is not open properly

Sharing a full-screen prototype it is limited into a "mailbox" screen...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

report-closed  ·  1 comment  ·  Prototype  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. No visuals of prototypes when connecting to Apple TV/external display

When using prototype mode and connecting to apple tv (or external display) the artboard space gets empty and the prototype disappears. with macbook pro 2018. worked before with older XD app version. more info on request...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Feedback and Knowledge Base