Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-filed  ·  35 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe XD: Share for Development failing with downloadable assets.

When sharing for development, the action fails if "include assets for download" is checked. My current file shows that it has 142 Assets (though I can't for the life of me find them all).
    I've searched and searched looking for duplicates or whatever. I have got to get this file sharable ASAP. The developer is screaming for it.
    This happens from within a corporate, firewalled, network and my at home network. Time of day has no bearing (as in server is up or down).
    I tap Create/Update link, the wheel spins for about 2 seconds then throws a completely detail…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  10 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Error 44:23 Sharing for development

Hi,

Me and my team are having the error 44:23 coming up for the past week or so in different scenarios.
    We work on Windows 10, one of us has XD enterprise and the rest of us have the free version, all with the most recent updates.

Scenario 1: Can't update existing links (generated before the updates) or create new ones if we have the "Include assets for download" checked. If we unchecked it, we can share the link for development. After that, if we check that again and updated the link, it worked.

Scenario 2: With our work method,…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Sorry to hear that you are encountering publish error while trying to update the links.

In-order for us to understand the exact scenario, can you explain what did you mean by – “I downloaded a document and changed just the text size on 6 text boxes. I re-uploaded the document so that my colleague could create the link for development”

1. Are you using a local or a cloud document?
    2. If it is local document, are you keeping it in a shared server from where both you and your college keep doing changes?
    3. Are you both publishing links from the same document or only one of you publish?

Thanks!

4. Design specs are stretched out on Windows 10

Bug: Design specs which are longer than 8000px are broken on Windows 10 in both Chrome and Firefox.
    Design specs appear stretched out (Chrome) and cut in half (Firefox) and clickable areas are misaligned.
    Prototypes viewed in "review mode" appear normal.

Example: https://xd.adobe.com/spec/06eb4c31-0b51-4ae7-5880-f6f5bb9b2d49-70da/screen/381f059a-6e1d-4026-a65b-567c4c3aa8e4/m-indeks-moto/

Windows 10 Pro, version 1803, 17134.829
    Chrome version 75.0.3770.142 (64 bit)
    Firefox version 68.0 (64 bit)
    XD version 21.0.12

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  3 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Design Specs Not Working For Some Components

If a design using components is uploaded as a Design Specs link (for development) sometimes these items are grouped and developers can get no information from them. This isn't the case for every component though.

Eg 1: The navigation section in my file is a component. It contains shapes, text and other nested icon components. According to the design specs, this is just one big rectangular block.

Eg 2: The buttons in my design are components. Within the design specs link, these are easily looked at as 2 separate parts - shape and text.

Eg 3: The footer is similar…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. group items block lower layers from showing spec redlines

When a grouped item is on top of other items but the other items can been seen through the group, clicking on the lower layered items in spec view does not select them or show any redline/spec info.

Specifically, a designer has placed annotation numbers over a design and grouped the annotation numbers to make it easy to hide/show them. This way we can hide the annotation numbers when presenting but show them when sharing the specs with developers. Unfortunately, when we try to click on areas of the design they are not recognized in the spec interface.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  6 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Design Specs shows only a black screen on multiple artboards, although all assets seem to still be there.

I'm having a bug in my published Design Specs document. (the prototype is fine). My document contains artboards for responsive sizes... Desktop and Tablet are fine, but when I try to view the mobile sizes, a strange black screen pops over the design. I've tried republishing with the same link, and even a new link (& for kicks, saved the original XD file under a new name and generated a new link) – and bam, greeted by that same black screen of death. :sob:

I've checked other recent docs that I've published Design Specs for and they are ok. I've…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  5 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Error 44:63 when exporting for development

For weeks now, I can't update or even create a new share link for development without the progress ending with an error 44:63 or 44.23. I can definitely share for review, that's not a problem. I've read through many many of these uservoice posts and I've tried all the stuff at https://helpx.adobe.com/in/xd/kb/cannot-use-share-feature.html :

1. Publishing from different computers causes the same issue.
    2. A new file with just a few artboards publishes just fine.
    3. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to review each of my artboards for "large boundary with content within" and bitmaps that exceed 8000 x 8000.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Please try the below workaround whether it is resolving “create a new share for development link”

1. Publish new link by uncheck “include assets”
    2. Once the link creation is successful, go ahead and check “include assets” (tick mark)
    3. Update the same link

Regards,
    Muthukumar

9. Text changed using new features does not convert in developer mode

See screen grab. Text was highlighted and changed from caps to sentence case using new casing feature. When shared for development text still showing as capitals to copy and paste.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't "Share for Development"

Was able to share in the morning. By the afternoon, when I clicked the update link button, I got a split second of the progress screen, then an error icon and the wonderfully helpful error message "Something Went Wrong" and learn more.
    The learn more link didn't help.
    I've changed networks, saved the file, closed the app and reopened.
    MacOS 10.14.5
    MacBook Pro: (15-inch, 2016)
    Memory 16Gb
    XD Version 20.0.12.10

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Share for development warping design on table and mobile

We see warped views of both tablet and mobile designs.
    Upon scrolling, the designs become warped and not useable for the front end team.

PLEASE FIX.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  4 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Design Specs a bit slow, has poor latency.

This is not exactly a bug, more rather like a request to improve performance for the design specs on the browser. Spec sheets on the browser are a bit too slow, almost unbearable. It's very possible that it's my computer only as the devs don't seem to have a problem with them. Just a bit of a bummer because Adobe XD performs brilliantly on my computer and it'd be nice if I could explore my own design spec sheets.

Here are my computer specs if it helps:

macOS High Sierra (version 10.13.6)
    MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011)
    Processor: 2.3 GHz…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to load Development Link

Unable to load Development Link Screens. Just shows a blank screen

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Sharing several projects bugs

Hello,
    when I have 2 documents opened, if I update one of them it will update the same link than the other one and replace the content. In fact my 2 documents semm to share the same link now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Home Screen not loading from Development Link

I am having this issue as well. I can share a link for review with no problem but when I share for development, the home screen never loads, the wheel just spins and spins. However, the other 2 pages load with no problem. I get the exact same results in Firefox and Chrome.

Windows 10 Pro
    XD Version 22.1.12.5

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Development links not working on Linux machine

Our developer can't view the development link. The image scrambles when he opens it up on his machine. This happens for every development link that we try and send him. See attached screen capture on what he sees. The links worked for him until the latest XD update.

My machine:
    MacOS - High Sierra 10.13.5
    XD: 19.0.22.9

His machine:
    Linux Mint 18.3 Cinnamon 64-bit
    Chrome: Version 75.0.3770.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)
    Firefox: 67.0.4 (64-bit)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Share for development : password not working - systematically need to re-update project

From time to time the shared for development projects get inaccessible by password.
    I need to set the same password again, re-update and then it will work again for a while.
    (Password is not changed as I didn't give a new password to dev team)
    Started since last update 22.00.12.12

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. SVG export issues with Cordova apps

Hi,

We are currently developing an Ionic / Cordova based app using Adobe XD.

We are however experiencing a lot of issues with assets exported from XD in SVG.

The first issue we encountered at the time was the following:

https://github.com/ionic-team/ionic/issues/17330

You can see on the github thread all the test files and the fix we ended up finding, where our engineers had to manually go into the SVG code itself to fix it. Less than ideal...

Then, the issue is coming back again. We have an artboard where we want to use SVG icons so that we can reduce…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Export all Artboards as spreadsheet missing

Export Artboards as spreadsheet is missing sice last update. And there is no way to export Artboards alphabeticaly.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base