Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Blank screen on launch issue (followed by crashing)

Haven't been able to permanently solve my XD issue.

Following this guide:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/xd/kb/adobeXD-launches-into-white-screen-on-windows.html

BlockProtocolElevation is definitely the culprit, but my work system seems hell bent on changing this value back to 1. I've changed it, locked it, restrict edit rights, whatever, and it just keeps resetting to 1.

When I try to determine what is cause the shift back the culprit changes. sometimes its explorer.exe. But if I force quit that, something else takes its place. The system doesn't need to restart for the value to change back. Just going back to the bitlocker encryption login screen is enough to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe XD fails to update since version 17

Its been few months since I last successfully updated my XD.

I'm running version 17.

I have serious issues with XD (You can check my other bug reports to see them) maybe they were solved in recent versions of XD? But I can't tell cause I can't update the software!

When I click 'update' the progress bar gets to 38%, then jumps to 73% and then gives the 'failed to update' notice. When I try to get more info regarding the error brings an error code 191 - which is an irrelevant generic error code.

I tried removing the software…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  3 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. can't udpadate or reinstall Adobe XD

Today I've got a notification that there is an update for Adobe XD. When trying to update, it shows an error with "Exit Code: 183". After I uninstalled the old version I can't install even the old one, it gives me an error "Exit Code: 183".
    So now I can't use Adobe XD at all

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. App is blocked by system administrator

From last Tuesday, after the update Adobe XD is not starting and throws an error that the app is blocked by system administrator. All other Adobe creative cloud apps working except XD.

1. 20.1.12
    2. On launch from Creative cloud and desktop app
    3. Application starts
    4. This app is blocked by system administrator error. I have creative cloud license.
    5. Windows 10 1803 version

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adobe XD: cannot deploy in Windows 10 1809

When I try to run the Adobe XD setup (version 21.0.12.11) in Windows 10 1809, one of two things happen:

If I'm the local admin, it installs fine, but only for that user. No powershell window pops up.

If I run it as the System user using psexec or Kace or Altiris, I see a powershell window pop up, but then it ultimately fails.

This seems to be the powershell command, but I think the error is with the 3rd dependency having "a newer version already installed".

C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Powershell.exe "Add-ProvisionedAppxPackage -Online -PackagePath "C:\adobeTemp\ETRBF5F.tmp\1\SparklerApp\SparklerApp.appx" -DependencyPackagePath "C:\adobeTemp\ETRBF5F.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.appx" ,
    "C:\adobeTemp\ETRBF5F.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.VCLibs.x64.14.00.Deskto p.appx",
    "C:\adobeTemp\ETRBF5F.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.NET.Native.Framework.1. 3.appx",
    "C:\adobeTemp\ETRBF5F.tmp\1\SparklerApp\Dependencies\x64\Microsoft.NET.Native.Runtime.1.4.…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. changing language from German to English in XD CC 2019

I uninstalled and reinstalled Xd after updating my language preferences in Creative Cloud 2019. All my other Adobe apps are fine and in English, but Xd stays in German no matter what. My MacBook is in German, but I work in English in CC.
    I found identical bug problems of CC users listed here, but the problem still remains for me.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

resolved-by-setting-update  ·  4 comments  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. why to hell German language?

My windows in 64bits Windows 10 enterprise Polish but whatever I try XD downloaded and reinstalled pop-ups in German. Ok I can understand XD may be not in Polish but at least English - not this German.... :(

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings Jakub:

Wondering if maybe some setting in your system has German as default language? Possibly the Creative Cloud desktop app. You can check/change by opening preferences (three dots to right of your name in the top right and selecting ’Preferences’> Creative Cloud).

Hope this helps!
    Nina
    Adobe XD

Feedback and Knowledge Base