Adobe XD: Bugs (Read-Only)

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE FOR BUG REPORTS

IMPORTANT: User Voice Bugs forum is now read-only. To learn more about this change, visit https://adobexd.uservoice.com/forums/353010/suggestions/38475424

You can reach our support team in the following:
- Adobe XD Community Forum, https://forums.adobe.com/community/adobexd

For current XD Known Issues list visit,

Thank you!
Adobe XD Team

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. There is no way to update XD and it says that it won't let me edit the XD file until it updates!!!!! BUG

There is no way to update XD and it says that it won't let me edit the XD file until it updates!!!!! BUG
    Somebody doesn't care about their customer.....

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Spec sheet stops loading after a specific section

Pls see design spec sheet link below. The design spec sheet just stops loading and disappears right after the Success Stories section. Why is that?

https://xd.adobe.com/spec/8ee9b177-5998-429d-7c46-ba7236d44c84-f8d8/screen/5502062f-55a5-4473-80d5-bfc7696adf43/Beau-Crabill-Homepage-1/

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  2 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Design Specs: individual character-select (in single text-box) no longer working

Apparently the Design Specs view was recently updated. My devs like the overall concept alright, but they cannot click-in to select individual characters within a text box. This is problematic, since, as the designer, I can apply different fonts, styles, weights, and colors to different characters - all within a single text box.

I guess they used to be able to double click to access the exact specs for the characters inside the text box, but now only the text box is selecting.

So, either the designer should not be able to change the characters within the text box (please,…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-needs-more-info  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. incorrect development spec

Opacity information is not showing correct for some screens in development spec link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Share for development not working: It says You're disconnected. Check your internet connection, BUT Internet Connection is Fine

It's been three hours and I keep trying to share for development. But it always get stuck and says that I'm diconnected. http://prntscr.com/oczrob
    I have tried switching to a different network provider/better internet connection, I have tried updating Adobe XD, I have tried restarting the computer many times but it still does the same thing. :(
    Internet Speed: http://prntscr.com/oczu6n

Need help asap.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. error 44:76 with include Assets for Download

Trying to update and share a link with developers. I have 159 assets and 48 screens. I can get the file updated and shared with the assets turned off. Turn on the option for sharing the assets, gets to 100% and 30mins later times out/errors out. All my assets are SVG icons and PNG image files.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Optimised images are turned into PNG upon share for development.

Optimised images are turned into PNG & not optimized for web.
    -
    I always design with web ready images, share for development is giving out PNG with big file size.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-filed  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Design specs not giving developers correct use of font and giving ones that are not being used

A developer was asking me to pass him a secondary font, but only one font is being used in adobe xd for the whole project, once going to the link it is telling the developer a different font rather than the actual one that is being used. Also please for transfer character styles over from adobe xd to specs.... make designers lives easier!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

bug-investigation-in-progress  ·  1 comment  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cannot tag users in comments in Development spec

Cannot tag users in comments in Development spec, will not populate user and notify them, "@" someone stopped working overnight

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Thanks for reaching us. Can you provide the following details to check further on reported issue?

1. Any specific OS, browser?
    2. What type of user account is signed-on to spec link (Guest/Adobe ID/Enterprise ID)?
    3. Does the spec link related to public/private?
    4. Is it @mention not happening for all the published specs links?
    5. Are you facing same problem with prototype link as well?

Thanks,
    Muthukumar

10. Design Specs not showing or providing a full detail of certain screens to Developers on their end

Right now I was messaged by a developer saying that a section of my wireframes or screens where missing sections, however if they click somewhere else and go back to it the items would appear.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share for Development  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Icons export

While exporting icons for iPhone, sometimes it happens that only 1x and 2x icons are exported but no 3x icon is exported.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base